• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time Clock Employees

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when I was a residential framer in Regina, I probably framed about a thousand houses mostly for Crawford Homes , I usually had 4 or 5 employees, anyway if I kept track of hours the guys would quite often complain I was jewing them on the hours so I finally told them to keep track of there own hours and be darn if they always had less hours than I thought, I started giving bonuses every payday after that.

Comment

I'm also looking to into Payworks.ca here.
      Cheap payroll and they have time management services too.

Comment

We use a time clock for the inexperienced staff (summer students, TFW’s), it’s a simple way to keep track and easy for payroll.

The more mature guys keep track of their own hours and turn in a monthly calendar sheet. I find that some people will be a bit high and some are a little low. As long as it’s within 5% of what I would mark down, I don’t complain.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...