• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real Life Yellowstone?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When rules are spongey, its much easier for politicians to cow-tow to their friends. 🥴

Comment

I know a guy who ranches in BC and I forget what it’s called but land is surveyed off in sorta blocks but nothing like the Dominion Land Survey like we’re accustomed to. Heck Quebec is measured in arpents with long skinny allotments up to the rivers in some places. Something about how far you could plow with your ox before they needed rest. Land measurements from around the world and into antiquity is interesting as how they came to be. I’ll have to ask my friend about this deal in BC. Think he sent me something about.

Comment

On google earth it looks like a road is along a good part of the lake, maybe it’s private I don’t know.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
          That's interesting. Usually an oil and gas company pays for access. It is a private agreement. Said oil and gas company builds and maintains to whatever standard they require.

Not sure how that allows the public to use it.
          I was talking about the government grazing leases. On Alberta government land they are public access.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...