• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agstability accountant poll

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know why I comment on this topic...Just scrap the whole phucking program...Its garbage based on 5 years with an Olympic average ...

Meanwhile, its direct payment in the states and the current total is approaching 100 billion CDN...in the last 4 years.

The message should be ....give farmers a better program that is equivalent to our competitors and our contribution to both the environment and the economy...a few thousand here and there isn't cutting it when fuel goes up 30 cents and fertilizer is up 50 percent..

It might not affect guys this year but what about down the road when grain prices drop ...and they will long before inputs go down.

Comment

we will never be on a level playing field I'm afraid.

Comment

Thanks.
        While on the subject.
        A reliable source yesterday told me the govt is looking at changes to our inventory adjustments etc.
        Fertilizer not stored on farm no longer inventory. Further stuff.
        Get informed.
        Call your commissions bahahahahaha

Comment

believe me, it's better to give money to an accountant than to make a huge number of mistakes in finance

Comment

Out in 2015 , never looked back

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
              Out in 2015 , never looked back
              dimitrybernic = troll

Comment

Originally posted by Richard5
                I would say if you are not with the aforementioned firm you may as well drop out as you have no idea what payment you were supposed to get or what payment amount you didn't get.

There seems to be an awful taste and tone from certain farmers that just want something simple and free. With cash basis filing methods for farmers, shit records, horse trading and who knows what else, how do you every design a program that is fair unless you approach it similar to what AgriStability is attempting to do.

Yes the program had changes in the past making it less attractive but for the most part, most areas have not seen a true production/gross margin drop in income.

I think the complainers of the current program don't have a clue what gross margin is either.
                Well you haven’t farmed in our area total
                Wipeouts and no one no one has gotten anything
                Except one I know that had to pay it back after
                Values changed 8 months after the forms were
                Filled out.
                It’s a *** joke a scam. But I keep hearing
                The administers office fills out some form s
                For some farmers if I got the drift right.

Comment

Have not been in Ag Stability since inception, we’ve been in Ag Invest since beginning.

Comment

Aginvest only. Agristability a nightmare.

Comment

If I couldn’t collect in mad cow days I’d say agristability is a scam.

IT’S A SCAM!!!

Comment

right larry , hadn't noticed the missing 10 months on post !

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...