• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ex agriville poster retweeted this

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No more guns, bullets to fight wars.

Now it’s political, and biological, delivered by insurgents and drones.
    Perfect way to disrupt livestock industries.

Comment

Economically farmers angry but morally agree.

And other opinion we need a strong China but not strong arm china

Comment

Very well put g****vine,we will never have any influence on chinese policy,quite the opposite.The only reason the conservatives are pushing this is for their own politcal gain with the east canada and west coast voters.Nothing good for farmers out of this.

Comment

Everyone seems to have missed the bigger story from the thread title.
          It says ex Agriville member.
          Someone actually left?
          That is a possible outcome? This isn't like the hotel California?
          This is a game changer.
          So who escaped?
          Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Feb 28, 2021, 15:40.

Comment

What does that mean, “Ex Agriville poster”? If he isn’t posting here anymore, why is he retweeting here? I don’t get it. You are gone but you are not? Kinda like a PM who is there but is not.
            Last edited by sumdumguy; Feb 28, 2021, 21:08.

Comment

[QUOTE=jwab;488710]The whole world should be more critical of China as well as plenty of other countries.

Watched 'Hilton' on Fox tonite...
              https://video.foxnews.com/v/6229978391001?playlist_id=5452746184001#sp=show-clips

'Allegedly' Dr. A Fouci's organization in 2019 paid [which had started in 2014] for Covid bat Covid research/experiments [came from bats 1000mi away from Wuhan with 96% match to Covid-19 from previous experiments that had started in 2014] which [at the time in 2014] couldn't pass to humans when they originally found it.

'Allegedly' now the last 4% difference to match with Covid-19 is exactly modified in the Bat Covid receptors... that 'Allegedly' allows infection and ease of transmission into and between Humans...

'Allegedly' The Wuhan Lab joint experiments were supposed to test to see how hard it was to modify the bat Covid to become infectious in humans in the 2019 work being done [again with the help of funding from Fouci's folks].

The Aussie Gov 'Allegedly' knows/knew about this... which is 'Allegedly' why China is so mad about the Aussies 'Allegedly' calling China out on these Wuhan Lab leaks... 'Allegedly' Fauci's folks refuse to comment on this,,,... no wonder DR Fouci won't say when the pandemic will end...

Cheers!
              Last edited by TOM4CWB; Mar 1, 2021, 01:16.

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
                The whole world should be more critical of China as well as plenty of other countries.
                Trump made a stand but did any others stand up to join him, opportunity to really put the gears to them was there if the world would unite, but once again fear or greed interfered.

Mallee, how are Australians going to feel about sacrificing there freedoms to halt a virus that appears like it will become common place. Will they appreciate being isolated from the world?

I can tell you I’m not happy being told what I can and cannot do, especially by completely inept people. Life is full of risks, that’s what makes it interesting. If it’s my day, so be it but I’m not going to stop living in the mean time.

Now if it were a true pandemic Australia is where I’d want to be, ok Hawaii might not be so bad, global warming isn’t hitting Canada fast enough.
                Jwab we have made some sacrifices which most think are greater good with losing freedoms compared to many countries. Maybe our hit it hard hit it fast has kinda worked.
                Haven’t we always been kinda geographically isolated from world anyway.

I have to admit this is a good rational thread response from you all. No nastiness. Been sidetracked a bit but not a bitch brawl.
                We can differ and enjoy viewpoints.

Guess the whole covid thing as farmers it not even a glitch on my lifestyle carry on as per normal.

Just stoush between our gov and Chinese over whuflu and were it started and why.

Errrrr you guys get stuck into Tom a bit at times but what he posted has been discussed and wondered about for about 6 months does the Australian govt no more than it’s willing to say who knows but there are sorry for the pun “Chinese whispers”

Comment

Lots of friends are down South, in US and Mexico, seem to be enjoying immensely. Live for today for tomorrow may never come.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...