• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covid Testing

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazz View Post
    As I predicted. The general public is done with this. They did their duty like nice little citizens and got sent to their rooms for a yr. and lost their businesses and family connections along with a lot of misery.

Now its dont ask, dont tell, dont test. Treat people like children dont be surprised they act that way.
    [ATTACH]7625[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]7626[/ATTACH]
    Agreed. COVID fatigue is higher than ever. Test positive and its 21 questions, followed by interrogation, investigation by health authorities and mandatory quarantine.
    Or, you can shut up, lay low and steer clear of elderly folks for a while, including the mother in law :-)
    No upside to getting tested. Just feeds the hysteria and gives the useless "reporters" at Covid Broadcasting Corp news more statistics to dither over.
    We just need to get the oldest and weakest vaccinated quickly so we can move and start dealing with more important issues.
    Remember folks, an old fashioned crisis is great news if you're leading an incompetent government. It preoccupies the media, distracts from public scrutiny and govt gets a blank cheque on spending.
    If i were the sock puppet, I'd want COVID to stick around as long as possible.
    Probably even helps his popularity, cause remember "he's got your back." LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by HITTG****vine View Post
      Agreed. COVID fatigue is higher than ever.
      I wonder how many people got so freaked out when they had a scratchy throat or something ran in and got tested and got a false positive but didnt bother to retest and were just added to the case count?

I also wonder how much community transmission is happening in hospitals and being carried out unknowingly. LTC get visits from a variety of health workers all the time. Again details we are never allowed to know.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
        I wonder how many people got so freaked out when they had a scratchy throat or something ran in and got tested and got a false positive but didnt bother to retest and were just added to the case count?

I also wonder how much community transmission is happening in hospitals and being carried out unknowingly. LTC get visits from a variety of health workers all the time. Again details we are never allowed to know.
        Of even greater significance are details we cannot know.

I firmly believe that a study of past and present "epidemics" of nearly equal virulence would provide evidence that transmission of the Wuhan Flu virus has been far broader than any stupid and unreliable tests would ever be capable of showing.

If there was actually a reliable test for this destructive Chinese Christmas present, it could very well show that that scratchy throat was indeed a mild case of COVID infection.

For example, a friend of mine sounded pretty rough on the phone when I spoke with him last fall. It was right at the time when the WuFlu was ripping thru the Amish community where he lives. he drove some of them to work and got exposed to a known positive.

A recent antigen test required for travel showed that he had had the virus, likely last fall when I spoke with him.

Point is - there has likely been at least half of the population that's already been ill, with it - symptomatically, or asymptomatically - and we have herd immunity to thank for the precipitous decline in "cases".

So all the utterly stupid government and well-intentioned vax interventions once again show that you cannot beat nature in the end.

Comment

"We know that" That constantly repeated horsesh*t line! They DO NOT know, guesses, models, estimates. Yes many had all sorts of sick days over a year ago. If long Covid, I smell cigarette smoke every now and then. No cold or sore throat since last Feb. I think have immunity to darn near everything.
          The first lockdown PROBABLY slowed infections that would have brought on herd immunity FASTER. Thanks all knowing morons, so called EXPERTS!

Comment

I need to goto Windsor. Can I get on a plane to Toronto without a Covid test?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...