• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

-8c in texas ...thats gotta be a marketing topic?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazz View Post
    I think Keystone planned on offsetting renewables to get the pipeline to net zero. I dont think that meant running the pipeline directly using solar power like they just tried in TX. It was more of a virtue signal that didnt land than a real plan. Its the same reason enbridge owns windfarms but they arent stupid enough to try to run the pipeline with them. Companies and govts doing everything they can to get the eco loons off their backs.
    We all realize that, but Joe public was supposed to believe in the fairy tale that windmills would be powering the pumping stations directly.

Comment

Those graphs with all the bright colors remind me of seed companies yield graphs with their product at the top and the competition at the bottom and then seeing the fine print of .5 bushel increments!

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
        The plan for Keystone was to be 100% renewable powered, to appease the unappeasable eco loons with the mythical social license. So, yes, we do have a few things to learn from Texas.
        Agreed
        Or some woke people have some lessons to learn

Comment

Chuck , did u get it opened
          I suspect it will be the same all over the high Arctic
          If you want it to read higher you could probably google some southern coastal areas

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
            Send chuck to Siberia !

Let him experience how warm it is !

The end !
            No need, we can send him to Saudi Arabia.

Comment

I am not sure where you get those maps or where they get their data Chuck but maybe load Ventusky.
              I go on most days and move north just to check temps and all winter its been -30 to -50 almost all winter. When its cold here I go north and its even colder up there. I don't think the polar bears will have any trouble finding ice to hang out on this winter!
              Last edited by seldomseen; Feb 19, 2021, 18:52.

Comment

YA, go check in person, maybe all FAKE NEWS! Report back if palm trees are growing in Siberia, then I worry!

Comment

So I take it most of you dispute that December and January temperatures were way above normal across most of the prairies?

That's the thing we know about flat earthers. You can present all kinds of irrefutable evidence that the earth is round and some people will still believe the earth is flat!

Comment

Why is it deemed that 1981-2010 represents the average?
                    2010 was 10 years ago. Can't they update?

Please don't categorize me, I just like statistics and numbers in general....

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                      So I take it most of you dispute that December and January temperatures were way above normal across most of the prairies?

That's the thing we know about flat earthers. You can present all kinds of irrefutable evidence that the earth is round and some people will still believe the earth is flat!
                      So what your saying is Chuck2 is that you are a flat earther?! I have presented you with all sorts of verified numbers showing how unreliable and unproductive wind and solar electricity generation are in the middle of an Alberta winter and yet you still promote it and insult people like myself that don’t lol!!

Comment

101, Daniel Betze explains this in his recent article in the Manitoba Cooperator " Average temperatures are creeping up" Feb 11th. I will try to find a digital copy and post it.

Comment

Woke agenda controls the scientists and the media. No use banging your head against a brick wall.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                            Woke agenda controls the scientists and the media. No use banging your head against a brick wall.
                            Guess chuck never heard of el nino before.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
                              So what your saying is Chuck2 is that you are a flat earther?! I have presented you with all sorts of verified numbers showing how unreliable and unproductive wind and solar electricity generation are in the middle of an Alberta winter and yet you still promote it and insult people like myself that don’t lol!!
                              Nice try Hamloc, but I have always said wind and solar are intermittent and require backup.

Comment

So look what happened to arctic temperatures as the cold arctic polar vortex shifted south. Well above normal temperatures in the arctic.(quote chuck, post 91)
                                this is what you said , and its absolute bullshit

coleville lake -32 RFN , and its almost march
                                instead of swallowing their horseshit pick a spot that is warming twice as fast as anywhere else up there and check the weather there yourself
                                real easy to debunk this bullshit thats flying around
                                Last edited by Guest; Feb 20, 2021, 10:04.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...