• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

-8c in texas ...thats gotta be a marketing topic?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	MAP_Temp_Anomaly_NA_021321_cmyk.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.9 KB
ID:	770792
    This map shows forecasted temperature anomalies across North America for Saturday, Feb. 13. A large portion of central North America was under a dome of extremely cold arctic air that was displaced southward. The coldest temperatures, running from 12 to 18 C below average, were found across Western Canada and the northern U.S. Photo: tropicaltidbits.com

So look what happened to arctic temperatures as the cold arctic polar vortex shifted south. Well above normal temperatures in the arctic.
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Feb 19, 2021, 08:40.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	map-blended-mntp-202101.jpg
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	770793

Now look at January temperature anomalies.

By February many of you had forgotten that January temperatures were well above normal in much of Western Canada.

Comment

That’s what Texas thought until ma nature socked th with some cold hard reality
        Tell the turtles that the oceans are warming

Comment

New science in - warm air displaces cold air, cold air displaces warm air

Where did you get your science education chuck?

Comment

And your overused pic is so full of shit
            Here’s coleville lake
            Checked that cause I worked there
            Not one day warmer than -35Click image for larger version

Name:	8E55D69A-E8F1-4829-A2B3-AF1DED3DA825.jpg
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	770794

Comment

Your temperature photo is from February 4th. The map I posted is from February 13th a single day. Does the weather or temperature not change sometimes in 9 days up at Coleville lake? Lol

Darn those facts! As some people like to say. Even the weather can be too controversial for some on Agrisilly! LOL
              Last edited by chuckChuck; Feb 19, 2021, 09:20.

Comment

According to EC right this moment:
                Cold spot in Canada: -43.4 °C-46.1 °F Stefansson Island, NU
                And in response to my post yesterday questioning why Texas might have found themselves unprepared for cold, crickets as usual.

Comment

I heard that tree stumps have been found on Ellesmere island. Good sized ones too....

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
                    I heard that tree stumps have been found on Ellesmere island. Good sized ones too....
                    Just imagine how cold it must have been in Texas back when it was so warm in Ellesmere island that large trees were growing. At least according to Chuck's logic... I've seen his infamous hockey stick and I know that global temperatures were perfectly flat forever before we released CO2, so the only way Ellesmere Island could be that warm is if Texas was subarctic. Sarcasm tag not necessary.

Comment

And just revealed, Tx was using wind and solar electricity to run natural gas compressors. Genius idea. Wonder what woke retard came up with that plan.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                        And just revealed, Tx was using wind and solar electricity to run natural gas compressors. Genius idea. Wonder what woke retard came up with that plan.
                        when every one here is run on natural gas
                        yea that idiot that wrote that piece on lessons we need to learn from texas , FMG

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
                          palm tree fossils also

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                            Your temperature photo is from February 4th. The map I posted is from February 13th a single day. Does the weather or temperature not change sometimes in 9 days up at Coleville lake? Lol

Darn those facts! As some people like to say. Even the weather can be too controversial for some on Agrisilly! LOL
                            FFS chucky , you open it and click on any day you wantClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0192.jpg
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	770795

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                              when every one here is run on natural gas
                              yea that idiot that wrote that piece on lessons we need to learn from texas , FMG
                              The plan for Keystone was to be 100% renewable powered, to appease the unappeasable eco loons with the mythical social license. So, yes, we do have a few things to learn from Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                                The plan for Keystone was to be 100% renewable powered, to appease the unappeasable eco loons with the mythical social license. So, yes, we do have a few things to learn from Texas.
                                I think Keystone planned on offsetting renewables to get the pipeline to net zero. I dont think that meant running the pipeline directly using solar power like they just tried in TX. It was more of a virtue signal that didnt land than a real plan. Its the same reason enbridge owns windfarms but they arent stupid enough to try to run the pipeline with them. Companies and govts doing everything they can to get the eco loons off their backs.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...