• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Every Provincial capital below freezing today

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Our science education system has failed us.
    Now here is something we can all agree with. Our indoctrination system has completely failed to teach any of the most basic biological, chemical or physical concepts. And more importantly, it has failed to impart any critical thinking skills. In the process we have created entire generation of Chuck's. Evidence, history, math, laws of physics, are all irrelevant.
    But they know all about genders, and privilege, and indigenous people.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      So did you forget that December and January were way above average in temperatures?

Weather variabilty will continue and cold records can still be broken with climate change.

Why is it that some people think a record cold spell in their part of the world is somehow evidence that human caused climate change is not happening on a global scale?

Our science education system has failed us.
      Mistaken like Chuck
      Yes I do remember Dec. and Jan. They were overall mild with a few cold spells.
      Just how many heat records were set during that spell?
      I just think after 30 years of catastrophic warming we should gradually see a whole lot of heat records hit and slowly the cold records should quite happening.

If anyone thinks this cold is just a local event just go on Ventusky and move around the World.
      You can see that most of the US and Alaska. All of Canada and the Canadian Arctic. Greenland and Northern Europe all the way across Russia and down deep into China is all really cold!
      Last edited by seldomseen; Feb 11, 2021, 18:01.

Comment

Poor chuck reminds me of a new pastor to a church. He tries and tries to increase the congregation but to no avail. It must be so disappointing to put all this work in and get no converts. Obviously he still has faith that he can get us to change our minds.

Good luck. Seems like a waste of time to me.

Comment

"Al Gore obviously got it wrong. He is not a climate scientist." For thirty years, most of the mainstream media treated him as if he was, when every one of his predictions constantly made front page news and every school kid was admonished to hang on his every word.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief View Post
            Poor chuck reminds me of a new pastor to a church. He tries and tries to increase the congregation but to no avail. It must be so disappointing to put all this work in and get no converts. Obviously he still has faith that he can get us to change our minds.

Good luck. Seems like a waste of time to me.
            Lol. A new pastor is only as effective as the ppl who help him out. Not a lotta help for chuck, other than his associate pastor, dml, and his worship pastor, forage farmer.

But no adherents, congregants to really build the relationships and therefore have some influence. Eventually those kinds of churches close. Even faithful pastors move on. Eventually. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Austrian Economics View Post
              "Al Gore obviously got it wrong. He is not a climate scientist." For thirty years, most of the mainstream media treated him as if he was, when every one of his predictions constantly made front page news and every school kid was admonished to hang on his every word.
              Agree , that’s the kind of over exaggerated climate propaganda that has lead to the policies they are trying to impose today or already have .

Comment

How many times does CC cry wolf before a society that reasons, STOP listening...way too many already.
                Talk to your mirror, if that reflection can STAND the BS.

Comment

So what energy sources is Chuck Chuck using this week to stay warm?

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                    Coal probably.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                      Hot air

Comment

If you missed my question Chuck I will ask again.

How many hot records were hit in Dec. and Jan.

Comment

Chuck chuck do you ever ask your employer why they buy multimillion dollar ocean front property if what they are telling you about man made climate change is true. They have already let the cat out of bag that it’s all a scam.

Comment

Coldest February temp last night in the UK 🇬🇧 since 1955 -23

Comment

I am surprised the media is allowed to use windchill temps when reporting the weather. Always makes it sound colder than it is for more drama I guess. Doesn't promote global warming thou. Bet it's been a good week for battery man !

Comment

I for one am glad that the climate changes. It goes from ****ing cold like it is currently to a thaw of some sorts and the highlight which is “summer”. That is a rare hot day which is usually a Tuesday in mid July. Then a gradual slide back to the current conditions. My buddy is currently calving cows and probably looking forward to putting the cold behind us even more than me and our cows.

Bring on the “warming” ASAP.

Dreamin’ of green green grass🍀

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...