• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

drama teacher

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
    As much as I’d like to see the rollout of vaccines to get to warp speed, maybe this dismal rollout is a good thing for the future of Canada. Hopefully the rest of the country will take notice of all his failures and vote this government out.
    Trouble is, we would be rid of the far left. And then we’d have the slightly less left.

We need a real Conservative party again. But knowing it would be unelectable in this broken down, morally corrupt country, we simply need a new country out here. It’s time. Canada is a broken mess.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
      As much as I’d like to see the rollout of vaccines to get to warp speed, maybe this dismal rollout is a good thing for the future of Canada. Hopefully the rest of the country will take notice of all his failures and vote this government out.
      Even the dumbest son of a b i t c h cannot ignore this ?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
        Even the dumbest son of a b i t c h cannot ignore this ?
        I don't know, look at the Agriville members going to great lengths to defend the Liberals.

Comment

I think Trudeau wanted to call an election for this month but the vaccines and new lockdowns put an end to that dream

CRA must have mailed out t4s with taxable benefits by now. People are going to get a letter for repayment and a tax bill at the same time. Going to be some waking up pretty fast. That and another couple hundred thousand jobs likely to evaporate this quarter and falling GDP.

Comment

Justin, having no driving experience has over steered and driven Canada into the ditch causing it to roll two times, however if he gets reelected it will be end over end resulting in the driver being ejected. Canada would still be repairable but much, much more expensive and time consuming.
            No mention of the drivers condition.

Comment

well , tell you what
              if they want him they can have him
              and the west can move on
              this is really getting old

Comment

You're assuming the average Canadian will make a voting choice based on the candidates ability to succeed in the shark tank beyond parliament when parliament is all most in Ottawa have ever done. High stakes poker with the US or China no.
                If people voted strictly on that premise, JT would be a name only professor somewhere. People want warm and fuzzy promises, no threats and a full belly. Basically stoned 24/7.
                JT will never go away for long. His privileged arrogance assures it.

Comment

Saw this today... where are the left dummies wrecking NA?

Click image for larger version

Name:	New country.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	770756

Or

Click image for larger version

Name:	New country 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	770757

Comment

Looks like Manitoba getting tossed to the East.

Comment

FMG. that looks good
                      F u c k in g little land base ****in’ all North America

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                        Looks like Manitoba getting tossed to the East.
                        Biden will have TX blue in 4 yrs if they dont secede first.

Eventually the GTAs lines will be redrawn too and there will be another half dozen seats in there. Then you can say goodbye to the CPC forever.

Hopefully that is the point of no return for this country and the west puts a knife in the back of this Frankenstein monster.

I worry about MB though. Too many leftys there in a ag province.

Comment

Are the half dozen alt-left extremist whackadoos on this forum from MB?

Comment

What % live in Winterpeg?

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                              Biden will have TX blue in 4 yrs if they dont secede first.

Eventually the GTAs lines will be redrawn too and there will be another half dozen seats in there. Then you can say goodbye to the CPC forever.

Hopefully that is the point of no return for this country and the west puts a knife in the back of this Frankenstein monster.

I worry about MB though. Too many leftys there in a ag province.
                              Yeah. Winnipeg.

Comment

Long time ago, someone said the continent was divided E-W against the "natural grain", should have been N-S.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...