• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covid Update

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covid Update

So now today the covid cases in every province magically dropped to 1/3 of their early December numbers. Seriously?

How is it possible that regions all doing different things all had the exact same effect? I dont believe it for a second.

And anybody advocating for more lockdowns or tougher ones better take a read of this article if you can stomach it. As I told you before, the incidents of abuse, addiction, divorce, suicide, overdose have skyrocketed now with little babies bearing the brunt of it.

https://globalnews.ca/news/7611195/doctors-reveal-stories-child-maltreatment-coronavirus-pandemic/

I am done with it all. Sask cases are falling to 100 a day and recoveries outpacing new cases for more than a month now. Time to open it up.

The tester must have gotten turned down.

Comment

But idiots saying new covid coming.
      More contagious..assholes.

Comment

West Australia first case in 10 months on Sunday repeat first case.

Yes a single case.

Bang lockdown 80% of population affected schools bars gyms funerals etc you know the drill.

Tracing testing going on.

My guess will be lifted by Thursday.

Total deaths in WA I think 6 since February 20.

Hit it hard hit it fast.

Biggest mining state in oz fly in fly out worker somewhat exempt with testing daily.

Most states shut borders to WA Sunday night anyone mid air in a flight from WA has to quarantine for 14 days.

Gut feel they go onto to it quick.

Bit of pain for few days normal life after that.

Our state had similar thing in NOV harsh lockdown at midday one day state came to standstill tracing testing back to normal three days later.

Cheers

Comment

How many deaths in sask from covid similar to us super low?

Hit double figures yet or your up in the 20 to 30 range?

Any death from covid is one to many for most aussies hence we don’t crack it anymore about lockdowns

Comment

Mallee, sask has had 268 deaths covid related. The majority have been elderly in LTC.

Here is our own ministers saying even getting vaccinated doesnt allow Canadians to be exempt from travel restrictions. What is the point then?

This will never end.

https://twitter.com/CanAditude/status/1356360179651117059

Comment

147 cases today.
              Half of the amount of daily for a long time.

Comment

Hey jazz don’t get me wrong no rights and wrongs with covid every country every person different perspective and opinion.

Comment

Hey Jazz, just curious. Do you have all your teeth?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	146016920_1093592847812830_2187700972946245705_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	770740

Yep here we go again

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                      The tester must have gotten turned down.
                      Xiden ordered the reduced cycles in his first call with the TURD, US opening up, Trump gone, Xiden the savior! Kneel bow give thanks.

Comment

86% support stricter measures that suspend flights to most sun destinations and require quarantining at a hotel at the passenger’s expense upon arrival in Canada,.

87 % think the government should go further by banning international travel until there are several consecutive days of reduced COVID-19 numbers.

Poll was done by Leger

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
                          How many deaths in sask from covid similar to us super low?

Hit double figures yet or your up in the 20 to 30 range?

Any death from covid is one to many for most aussies hence we don’t crack it anymore about lockdowns
                          mallee show us charts statistics that compare deaths since March 2020 in Australia. Everything I see from here indicates NO seasonal flu, but overall hardly any increase over average. Cases mean nothing as 80% hardly sick at all.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
                            Hey Jazz, just curious. Do you have all your teeth?
                            Geez tweety, I would have thought you would want the travel restrictions lifted, then a tourist like you could actually visit a real farm.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                              87 % think the government should go further by banning international travel until there are several consecutive days of reduced COVID-19 numbers.
                              Poll was done by Leger

Yep, that's true, Canadians have wanted this Blackface Turd to stop incoming flights of non-Canadians for a damn year already,,, one of the only things I want from a federal government is to protect our borders,,, yet this virtual signaling Turd, still lets them enter without testing(up until last weekend).

Just this morning, cbc saying the Trudeau government looking at addressing the land crossing at Roxham Rd. and has been in talks with the U.S. regarding this manner. So for a whole damn year, these migrates, untested for Covid-19, have been allowed to enter this country !

Also don't forget whole plane load of migrates last week, where they all were positive with the Covid-19.

Ya, so I believe the polling where only 13% of Canadians are siding with ol' Blackie, and his policy of letting International travel to continue flying into this country.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...