• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday C o c k t a i l report and other useless stuff. Its Friday let's have fun.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday C o c k t a i l report and other useless stuff. Its Friday let's have fun.

Well, it's Friday and a new puppy is like a new child someone has to go at three in the morning and let them outside for a pee. Well, it's the guy who has to get up at three to pee, so welcome to the circle of life.

A very interesting week it finally got cold for 4 days and now we will get a break till later next week. But it's February and guess what the days are getting longer and soon well be well on our way to spring then summer and fall and maybe home to Florida.

Biden now wants all people entering the USA to have a covid test done then quarantine for 14 days. Ok, so you go south and sit in your home for two weeks then get a get out of jail card and enjoy a week or two. Then Skippy wants a covid check before going home and I don't trust him to not make it mandatory for a hotel lockdown in either Toronto or Calgary for two weeks on your dime.

Skippy really blew the vaccine roll out and it is proven he bet on a Chinese company and well guess what like all things made in china it wasn't any good. Now we are behind with all the big companies or dead last. Skippy also ****ed up with a Canadian company that asked for peanuts of cash to get the thing done.

Chuck and all the boy scouts who support this ****ing fool please share how he is doing great and we are all wrong.

It's a virus it's killing some people its an awful way to die. pretend your drowning slowly over four days and no one can be with you or see you in your final hour. That's Covid.

A well-known radio and TV host died of Covid in Regina he was 66 years old and couldn't win. Yes maybe he caught it doing what he loved curling but he is now gone so yeah it's serious if you do catch it.

We need some excitement as most are starting to go stir crazy. Manitoba now you need to quarantine for two weeks if you come to Regina Shopping.

Master of The Hounds, which is NOT a forgiving drink.

1 ½ oz Blended Whiskey
    2 ½ oz Cherry Brandy
    3 dashes bitters

Stir well with ice. Strain into a ****tail glass.

Enjoy your covid lockdown Friday.

Grain cleaning for our farm starts at end of March or April but with my home this winter I guess next week looks good.

Doing updated maps with deere. It's interesting, combine three running about 1/2 mile an hour slower used less diesel, and harvested more. So yea information is important to a farm its another tool in the toolbox. These run yield on the go with a scale and then rescale and calibrate with the cart.

Funny Monday would be my last day in Canada on a normal year and it's really tough to be staying home and not going. But my house got washed and golf cart detailed and cameras show all is good down south so I guess I have come to the reality that I'm staying home and not traveling a whole year.

People complain in Sask but see what's going on in other provinces for lockdown and what's going on in Sask. and you will be happy with the direction we are going.

Lotto Max was finally won and good old Winnipeg it sounds like the ticket was bought in. Hey for $6. bucks your worth 60 mill. Ah, I wouldn't. go farm.

Big land area available west of Melville, 21000 acres only thing it's organic and oh so clean its not even funny. You would need two years just to get a crop. But if you have real deep pockets go for it.

Code of Practice Zoom meeting today. People that have done these say it's weird and who is pushing this. Why are Ducks unlimited invited? lots of questions.

So to end skippy attended parliament to address the vaccine **** up and the GG **** up and the CERB **** up and answer not a single question. This my friends is what happens when you elect the idiot you went to University with. Who flunked out i might add.

Be safe and have a great ending January Weekend

Ralphie is writing letters to the editors .....can't someone say they should just scrap agristability....its garbage...

He isn't affected by any change to that program...he is just a private citizen ...who said he should speak on behalf of farmers...he never did while in government....

Scrap agristabilty...

And scrap the code of Practice ...Ted Menzies doesnt speak for me either...

Comment

I agree but the plan if Trudeau gets a majority in the spring election doesn't work well for farmers in Western Canada.

Those that own property will be his first hit.

Then the code of ethics will be his way of controlling all farms.

Most will be turned into serfs to pay the taxes and have to sell.

The great reset is real and it is going to hit most farms like a wheel flying off a semi toward your car at 200kmph.

He will offer token BS checks and sheep will follow.

Set aside or when you are done the land is VT back to the Gov and handed out to those who need it. You will be able to rent it from them.

Look at our AG minister pushing a useless program that no farmer wants or cares about and ask your self why.

Also, the CEBA will go to 80000 before the election to help out all small businesses and then in the election, he will say ah it's all forgiven.

Min wage will be his new thing for all the basement dwellers.

Also, check the wage subsidy for the covid. You might be eligible to ask your accountant.

Hey, he is coming after us all at least if you have taken it was all in this spiral together than not and then having to pay the same or more back than others.

Were on a collision course with the sun and Trudeau is driving us full speed into it.

Comment

Got my new book today from Amazon should be a good reading weekend.

Comment

If canada has to stay in some psuedo lockdown mode until we get vaccinated in 2022 there will be nothing left to save.

The latest vaccines from J&J are only 60-70% effective in the current strain and dont work against the variants which means the Pfhizer and Moderna ones wont either.

I talked with the bank yesterday just to inquire what interest rates are doing. She told be they are having a refi boom. People are borrowing to renovate their homes, buy second properties, relocate out of downtowns and in some cases right out of cities move to cheaper areas. People putting pools in.

Sounds like people dont expect hassle free travel in the future. Only someone like a farmer could be able to quarantine for 14 days either way. The average family cant do that.

Comment

I looked into a private flight to Minot before Biden did his shit show of 14-day quarantine.

It was a direct private flight to Minot.

Then catch a United to Minn and Down to Orlando in One or two days.

Same thing coming back land in Regina go to my home and quarantine.

It could have been done before but today we will also get new travel rules about a year too late for skippy.

I would let up on our Idiot leader but he has never proven he is actually a leader just a script reader or puppet.

Comment

Just off the Press

The Canadian Gov to Force incoming travelers to Hotels for 14-day quarantine at the expense of the Travelers.

OH, this is payback, to snowbirds.

Comment

It’s actually going to be a pissing match between Biden and Trudeau. They are one-upping each other already. Plus- I don’t give the new US government very long. The in-cat-fighting between AOC and Biden will blow the roof right off the White House.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                  I looked into a private flight to Minot before Biden did his shit show of 14-day quarantine.
                  Might as well just stay on the private flight all the way to Orlando. Get 4 or 5 family members together and split the bill and its not that wild to book a private flight. Thats what the elite will be doing in the future while the rest of us stay grounded.

If BC wasnt such a lefty jerkoff province we would just buy a place there and call it good.

Comment

Everyone dies alone..not just covid people.
                    Travel..forget that for yrs until the world is over this shit.
                    Until we can all see our kids/grand kids/ visit our parents in LTC.
                    Planes can stay on the ground.
                    Now Moe and his band of idiots want the shortest parliament sitting ever?
                    What the heck are they scared of??
                    Better be a pay cut..

Comment

Yea the private flight all the way to winter haven regional airport and go straight to home. On way back right to Regina and home or maybe skippy will force you into jail cell 25

Comment

I miss this. That would be me on a morning bike ride.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                          I miss this. That would be me on a morning bike ride.

Is that your sister?

Comment

Funny braveheart. ...I dropped my phone after spewing my coffee. ...

Comment

i am looking at these travel rules. First 3 days must be in a hotel. Remainder can be in your home but what if you are connecting in Toronto Vancouver or Calgary? That means hotel for 2 weeks before you take a connecting flight home?

This is going to make air travel impossible for most people. Looks like air travel will only be for the leisure class and not the plebs.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...