• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rules for Thee But Not For Me

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rules for Thee But Not For Me

Revolution in progress...

https://twitter.com/stoolpresidente/status/1354848771184750598?s=21 https://twitter.com/stoolpresidente/status/1354848771184750598?s=21
    Last edited by biglentil; Jan 28, 2021, 12:17.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/reddit-gamestop-blackberry-1.5890039

Maybe they are pisses because they got taken for 5 billion and want it back. We need to be a Reddit group to run our grain market

Comment

Market needs to stop investors from selling a stock they don’t own. Off you don’t like a stock don’t buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
        Market needs to stop investors from selling a stock they don’t own. Off you don’t like a stock don’t buy it.
        The short sellers did that.

The reddit crowd used govt stimulus cheques to buy options to torpedo those hedge funds.

I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
          How far is the prohibition going to extend, though?

I just sold beans I don't own. Yet. I am figuring on having them in the bin next October.

So, I am not now short-sold?

Comment

I bet the elite are thinking hard now about taking everyones jobs away. Looks like they created a little underground movement for people with a lot of time on their hands.

Silver is the next target. Maybe canola could be next.

Comment

Silver on a tear, up $1.40 today. I think back to the Hunt Brothers in 1980. Fatal error - Went all in - risked their family oil fortune and more, it was working for them until the exchange rules changed and they were on the slippery slope to bankruptcy. So what’s the lesson? Demon Greed will eat you up? If they would have been satisfied to take a reasonable position and be satisfied, they probably would have lived out their privileged days. They forgot who holds the cards.

Comment

Silver soon to be known as unobtainium.
                Last edited by biglentil; Jan 28, 2021, 15:49.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                  How far is the prohibition going to extend, though?

I just sold beans I don't own. Yet. I am figuring on having them in the bin next October.

So, I am not now short-sold?

That’s a good point, but should have the ability to deliver product against your contact, just as you would if you forward sold to ADM.

Comment

It might have been Richard Russell that said it, “ there are no markets any more only manipulations”. It seems that is the way it is.

Comment

Yesterday was rumored to be the largest de-grossing in the hedge fund world to date. Forgive me if I don't shed any tears.

Comment

Originally posted by helmsdale View Post
                        Yesterday was rumored to be the largest de-grossing in the hedge fund world to date. Forgive me if I don't shed any tears.
                        I mean, we have to remember how serious this is.

Many of these hedge fund operators will be forced either to sell their vacation property in Martha's vineyard or the Caymans. It's particularly horrendous knowing that many of them have secret families to try and feed.

How dare we let a bunch of "retarded autists" (their words not mine) roam the sacred options markets in search of "tendies".

It's gotta be humiliating when you get taken to the cleaners by people with usernames like u/potato_in_my_ass, u/tendies_on_the_moon, or u/diamond_hands_autist

Comment

What's happening.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210128-165026_Twitter.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	770726

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by helmsdale View Post
                              I wasnt aware this was as big as it is.

https://globalnews.ca/news/7604866/short-position-losses/ Wall Street titans lose more than US$70B amid Reddit frenzy that fuelled GameStop and others

You can bet those $2000 stimulus cheques wont be forthcoming now.
                              Last edited by jazz; Jan 28, 2021, 19:13.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...