• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who needs canola

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who needs canola

As the title says, who needs it. P&H saying they are full and have gone to July for pricing month. Grain Corp, Maymont was paying $16 earlier this am. Are we at the point where the canola buyer said that’s high enough or just a waiting game.

theres gotta be a limit ?
    once all the bleeding arseholes have their problems covered , it might be it

Comment

Richardson doesn’t need it or wheat apparently.....

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
        Richardson doesn’t need it or wheat apparently.....
        RP rep now said their covered till July..

Comment

If no one needed it, I don't think the futures would be where they are now. I think it's a bullshat excuse to widen the basis.

Comment

Grain companies might be getting nervous about making sales and not been able to buy enough to deliver to export.

Comment

Same old shit. Just when we start to catch up to every other over inflated product our products value is capped. Total piss off

Comment

The spreads are talking....

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
                  The spreads are talking....
                  Care to translate

Comment

G3 colonsay June special $16 canola

Comment

Must be different here. Movement decent. Line companies are beating the crusher handily. Crusher -$40 Line Co -$7. Nearby feed grains I think the pipeline is empty.

Comment

I think P&H wanted to step back from market for a couple of days and this afternoon they are back bidding 16.05 for may, June July. This doesn’t line up with their bid page so basically bidding whatever it takes to fill a certain tonnage

Comment

Crushers will shutdown in July and August give employees summer holidays and bring in crews to fix and retool. And be ready for wall to wall canola crop in September..... no problem.

Comment

Crush full for Mar here.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...