• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tractor cab interior kits

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caseih View Post
    made by hy-capacity tractor parts
    Did the quality seem decent?

Comment

Yes really good

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
        ended up getting a kit from fawcett tractor supply , st marys ontario
        freight was a fraction of stuff from states, good price
        quite reasonable and installing now , looks good
        arrived in 3 days , freight was $66 , quite a big box
        That's amazing - Fawcett's is about an hour from my front door. The $66 freight - unbelievable!

I have sourced stuff from them before and found them to be very friendly, helpful and reasonably priced on used parts.

I might check them out to see what they have for my 1105 MF. It was the first major tractor I bought back in the 80s and while it doesn't do much anymore, it's hard to see it sit in declining condition. It has numerous issuers to resolve...

St. Mary's itself is a very pretty little town with a lot of unique limestone architecture, quarried from the rock so common under and around the town.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
          That's amazing - Fawcett's is about an hour from my front door. The $66 freight - unbelievable!

I have sourced stuff from them before and found them to be very friendly, helpful and reasonably priced on used parts.

I might check them out to see what they have for my 1105 MF. It was the first major tractor I bought back in the 80s and while it doesn't do much anymore, it's hard to see it sit in declining condition. It has numerous issuers to resolve...

St. Mary's itself is a very pretty little town with a lot of unique limestone architecture, quarried from the rock so common under and around the town.
          much seeding or planting started in your area of Ontario Burnt ?

Comment

Very little progress. A small planting window last week, a bit of corn went in but it's still considered early.

Also, down to -3 to -5 for 3 consecutive nights, doesn't do much for soil temps.

Early planted cereals - very small acreage - are looking good.

Winter wheat is looking pretty good, a bit of snow mold damage and thinning, but overall, quite happy, likely a 85%+ stand. Good tillering. Got the N/K applied on Friday.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...