• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

O'Toole

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HITTG****vine View Post
    Sheep, I hate to say it but if you can't vote liberal lite, then you better be prepared for another 4 years of the sock puppet.
    O'toole might night be an ideal choice as Conservative leader, but he's the best of only two options that we have that could ever, realistically, form a government.
    Sorry Jagmeet, this is probably as close as you will ever get to being politically influential.
    That I know. But I think blackface groper gets in again regardless. Political movements have to start somewhere.

It is my firm belief there is no going back. Today’s urban society is morally bankrupt. Cities only get bigger. Cities have the votes.

If we don’t make a move soon, Calgary will soon join Edmonton and Winnipeg as far leftist societies, and an independent western Canada will never have a chance. If it even does now is debatable. All I know is this is not the Canada of my youth. It is hard to even imagine that Harper even held power, looking back now, but it shows how far society has declined into the pit of left wing ism.

At this rate, Saskatchewan may have to take the lead. Referendum on separation I bet would be closer or more likely to pass here than anywhere in Canada right now.

Maybe otoole panders to the left and then governs from the center? Problem is, today’s center is yesterday’s ndp.

Comment

Originally posted by HITTG****vine View Post
      Sheep, I hate to say it but if you can't vote liberal lite, then you better be prepared for another 4 years of the sock puppet.
      O'toole might night be an ideal choice as Conservative leader, but he's the best of only two options that we have that could ever, realistically, form a government.
      Sorry Jagmeet, this is probably as close as you will ever get to being politically influential.
      That I know. But I think blackface groper gets in again regardless. Political movements have to start somewhere.

It is my firm belief there is no going back. Today’s urban society is morally bankrupt. Cities only get bigger. Cities have the votes.

If we don’t make a move soon, Calgary will soon join Edmonton and Winnipeg as far leftist societies, and an independent western Canada will never have a chance. If it even does now is debatable. All I know is this is not the Canada of my youth. It is hard to even imagine that Harper even held power, looking back now, but it shows how far society has declined into the pit of left wing ism.

At this rate, Saskatchewan may have to take the lead. Referendum on separation I bet would be closer or more likely to pass here than anywhere in Canada right now.

Maybe otoole panders to the left and then governs from the center? Problem is, today’s center is yesterday’s ndp.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
        Pierre Polivre please step forward - start the real Conservative Party.
        Before that can happen, Otoole will have to take the L and gift skippy a majority.

I thought because this guy had a riding close to Toronto he was going to light it up in Ontario. he has lost 3 or 4 percentage points from the time the CPC didnt even have a leader.

Trudeau will then lead for 3 yrs and turn it all over to Freeland as he makes a break for the UN.

I honestly dont think the CPC will ever win an election again. Its all tipped too far left now. We saw how many people ran to hide under the govt skirt as soon as covid hit. There are very few resilient independent people in the country that can survive the shocks like farmers have. They have one place to go.

Comment

Sorry. I have no idea what happened with posting three hundred identical posts. Tried deleting all but one, no go.

Comment

I think Trudeau wins another term and NDP disappears along with Green Party. Until CPC reverts back to a PC style party there is no chance appealing to the urban vote. I assume the most of us here are lot more right of centre than the grande majority of present and potential conservative voters. Right now the pandemic is almost like a wartime setting in terms of government mobilization to battle the virus. All we can hope is what happens to wartime leaders when the war is over, they get punted. It’s the rebuild after the war where these leaders screw up and get their due. Hopefully.

I think there was a vast shift to there right in the Conservative party as the reform took away the right leaning voters and the red Tories sided with the centrist Chrétien liberals. The PC party had no choice but to join the reform. Canada has been a lot more left leaning in the past so it should come as no surprise the present Conservative party has no chance outside of its present base.

Comment

This latest foul up by the conservative makes me think O'Toole is a liberal plant in the conservative party...

Who in their right mind opens a can of worms like this when there are bigger issues to deal with???????

They have to move the like button....I keep hitting it while scrolling on my phone FFS
              Last edited by bucket; Jan 19, 2021, 17:17.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                This latest foul up by the conservative makes me think O'Toole is a liberal plant in the conservative party...

Who in their right mind opens a can of worms like this when there are bigger issues to deal with???????
                Wonder, liberal plant theory aside, if there isn’t a purge of the radicals in the party. Make it look like you’re cleansing the party to the population at large.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...