• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday C o c k t a i l report and other useless stuff. Its Friday let's have fun.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Does everyone think this there is a gold star for machinery parades and an RBA auction at the end ....to start over?"

Maybe not but who DIES with the most toys WINS!

Comment

Anyone know the tracks above and what animal it is.

Comment

Not cougar.

House cat. Possibly declawed...

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
          Anyone know the tracks above and what animal it is.
          Cat. Definitely feline. Size context?

Comment

Middle of the pasture nearest house is 5 miles away. A Lynx I was thinking. The old owner of the pasture shot one when I was younger.

Comment

Saw a fisher for first time in local area.
              Have heard reports of them in Riding Mountain area of Manitoba.
              Best way to describe it is about half way in between a mink and a fox.

Comment

A big lynx wandered through our back yard after the big snow last fall.
                Biggest one I ever saw.
                Were scared the dogs were going to get in a scrap with it but they never knew it was there.
                Son stepped out the door to take a pic. It just glaced back and wandered on.
                Might be high in the cycle as not uncommon around here nowadays.
                Nice looking cat.

Comment

if its about 3-5" across , i would say lynx

Comment

Originally posted by Hopalong View Post
                    On moose hunt about 15 years ago up Atikokan way, we were hunkered down for the night in our camper trailer.

Was fast asleep when an absolutely blood-curdling scream right outside my thin wall sat me straight up in my bunk, hair standing on end.

"What the heck!!??"

Somebody says "fisher", rolled over and went back to snoring.

Not sure which was the most disturbing, the cat's continued screams or the other guy's snoring...

Comment

I know that the quappelle valley houses bobcats based on friends experiences. Bobcat makes more sense than lynx down there?

Comment

We have more wildlife now than we did 40 years ago, elk ,moose,bears,nesting geese. Deer drink out of waterbowl down in south yard. Corn, beans and tame hay has made all the critters on the food chain at lot tamer and a lot chubbier.

Comment

Originally posted by Hopalong View Post
                          Fishers here in last twenty years, hard on house cats but havent seen a porcupine since.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...