• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Off topic new driving law

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember in 17 just out of Lethbridge passed a combine on the road front attached. On highway missus said theres akid driving that.

Called in for coffee lethbridge sure enough passed him again and yep she was correct.

When we home about a week later missus had to do a round trip to a few towns about 350 kms in total for the day.

Got home she said ive seen more coppers and traffic police today thanbwevdid for driving six weeks in canada and usa.

Road rules strictly enforced here

Comment

More roads here. Most enforcement sticks to the more populated roads. Secondary highways can be very hit or miss if you are ever going to see even DOTs on them. I don’t think I’ve ever seen any form of road enforcement on the secondary highway I’m on. RCMP, County Mounty, or DOT. Turn onto the primary highway and you’re likely to see at least one of them within 20 miles.

They just can’t support the manpower needed for good secondary coverage let alone county roads.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...