• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So the Left Closed Parler and Gab is down, Twitter is blocking, Yep free country.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, dml doing incredible backflips trying to paint trump voters as propaganda enthusiasts akin to nazi germany.

Simple question, who perpetuated the russia collusion hoax for 3 yrs? I seem to remember a dozen major news networks including our own cbc. Not to mention members of congress, hollywood, big tech, FBI, CIA etc.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
      Wow, dml doing incredible backflips trying to paint trump voters as propaganda enthusiasts akin to nazi germany.

Simple question, who perpetuated the russia collusion hoax for 3 yrs? I seem to remember a dozen major news networks including our own cbc. Not to mention members of congress, hollywood, big tech, FBI, CIA etc.
      And then suggests we might be holocaust deniers to top it all off. Right from the playbook.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
        Very good point .
        Taking a break once in a while and being an observer at both sides helps sort things out . Now more than ever both sides of the pendulum are way too far apart , right or left .
        Sorting out what’s in the middle is harder than ever for some .

“Facts” are being screwed too far either way lately in many things , especially politics and climate change.
        Generally what’s in between in most likely most relevant to what ever truth is left in any story .

Watching several interviews with Tulsi Gabbard lately, who left the Democrats recently, she gives a very level headed perspective of current events, in politics anyway .
        the other side should grab her to replace trump

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
          And then suggests we might be holocaust deniers to top it all off. Right from the playbook.
          Sorry did not mean to point at you as being a holocaust denier. I used the word "you" in the plural form to refer to "those who" and I have edited the post to clarify what I meant. But you cannot deny there are those in the world who believe the holocaust did not happen and that million of Jews were not murdered. They are still buying the Nazi propaganda that the Jews were merely sent to work camps. Funny how a word can have multiple meanings and interpretations depending on context and the readers bias, much like the word create!

Comment

what were you saying again dml?

Regardless terrorist from the left or right, CNN felt it was prudent to give the guy an interview for the nation to see. Guys company is literally called Insurgence USA.

Can CNN be impeached?

Click image for larger version

Name:	EryqcmjXcAEtKK9.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	770675
            Last edited by jazz; Jan 15, 2021, 17:32.

Comment

what were you saying again dml?

Regardless terrorist from the left or right, CNN felt it was prudent to give the guy an interview for the nation to see. Guys company is literally called Insurgence USA.

Can CNN be impeached?

[ATTACH]7423[/ATTACH]
              They have also interviewed Trump and most Republicans so does that make them all employees of CNN too or does that make all those right wing politicians CNN interviewed terrorists too? You should have given up trying to make a point after claiming Scheer would win the election, Trump would win the election, there would be no more Covid deaths after summer and Covid would go away after Nov 4th. In fact have you ever made a prediction that was right? Certainly not when you promised to in mid July that you would leave this forum on Jan 1, 2021 if Covid was still in the news. You have zero credibility left and what is really sad is apparently you do not even realize it.
              Last edited by dmlfarmer; Jan 15, 2021, 17:55.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                They have also interviewed Trump and most Republicans so does that make them all employees of CNN too or does that make all those right wing politicians CNN interviewed terrorists too? You should have given up trying to make a point after claiming Scheer would win the election, Trump would win the election, there would be no more Covid deaths after summer and Covid would go away after Nov 4th. In fact have you ever made a prediction that was right? Certainly not when you promised to in mid July that you would leave this forum on Jan 1, 2021 if Covid was still in the news. You have zero credibility left and what is really sad is apparently you do not even realize it.
                dml, you are wonderfully obtuse. It really entertaining. No matter what the facts are, you will take the opposite position.

Please give me the names of any trump supporter or republican interviewed on tv who owns a protest company who then went on to lead an insurgency into the Capitol while live streaming it with an embedded reporter and then get arrested by the FBI.

Comment

I double dare you dml...

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                    I double dare you dml...
                    Triple here.

Comment

dml, you are wonderfully obtuse. It really entertaining. No matter what the facts are, you will take the opposite position.

Please give me the names of any trump supporter or republican interviewed on tv who owns a protest company who then went on to lead an insurgency into the Capitol while live streaming it with an embedded reporter and then get arrested by the FBI.
                      There is absolutely no proof that he "led an insurgency in the Capitol as you claim. Your are really grasping at straws arn't you. As I posted in another thread:
                      Politifact has investigated the reports re Sullivan and Sacker that AF5 and others are gleefully sharing and have concluded they are MOSTLY FALSE.
                      https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...g-activist-an/

But then you think you are smarter than Politifact investigators. I mean you must be to know a person led an insurgency based on the name of their company. So as soon as you provide your proof that he led the insurgency on the capital I will waste my time looking for names of companies owned by republicans.

Comment

It got me thinking how long it might take to find a name that fit your discription so the first google search I did came up with Henry “Enrique” Tarrio.
                        He has been interviewed on CNN a number of times including one time at the site of a BLM riot in Portland last year
                        He is Republican, in fact Director of the organization Latinos for Trump and he was. Republican Candidate for Florida's 27th Congressional District in 2020 election
                        He is chairman of the Proud Boys organization
                        He would likely have led the Proud Boys at the Jan 6 riot but he was arrested on Jan 5th in Washington DC for burning a BLM flag at a Stop the Steal Rally in December in which there were 4 stabbings and 33 arrests.
                        Wow, and that only took 10 minutes to find, and is verified by Washington police records

So how about giving me your proof of Sullivan leading an insurrection at the capitol
                        -
                        Last edited by dmlfarmer; Jan 15, 2021, 20:20.

Comment

Going to be an interesting week, the ‘insurgency’ details are being revealed.
                          Preplanned weeks in advance.
                          Law enforcement had intel.
                          Intel shared with local law enforcement and whitehouse security.
                          Antifa all over it.
                          Trump was briefed.
                          Security team who report to Pelosi and McConnell are told to stand down and disregard the intel.
                          Why did Pelosi tell the security to ignore the intel.
                          Last edited by Taiga; Jan 15, 2021, 22:47.

Comment

He would likely have led the Proud Boys at the Jan 6 riot but he was arrested on Jan 5th in Washington DC for burning a BLM flag at a Stop the Steal Rally in December in which there were 4 stabbings and 33 arrests.
                            Wow, and that only took 10 minutes to find, and is verified by Washington police records

So how about giving me your proof of Sullivan leading an insurrection at the capitol
                            -
                            He would have? Thats a pretty big stretch. Proud boys may have fought antifa on the streets. They have not mobilized any large scale violent demonstrations.

Sullivans own evidence is his embedded reporters video. Referencing how well the plan worked. He is charged with directly inciting others to initiate the attack. Charged by the FBI with video evidence after the fact is pretty damning.

Comment

He would have? Thats a pretty big stretch. Proud boys may have fought antifa on the streets. They have not mobilized any large scale violent demonstrations.

Sullivans own evidence is his embedded reporters video. Referencing how well the plan worked. He is charged with directly inciting others to initiate the attack. Charged by the FBI with video evidence after the fact is pretty damning.
                              Come on Jazz you got to do better than that. All you got to offer of proof is him telling a person who was filming him that the plan worked? What plan? Whos plan? And to lead an insurrection as you claim there has to be followers. Who was following Sullivan? Yes he was charged but for what? Tresspass as everyone who was identified as being unlawfully in the building was? Or something else? What were the charges? And again I point out that the story you claim as proof has already been labelled mostly false by Politifact

All you are offering for proof is a few words he said to one other person working on a video of him. Could he not have been embelishing a story to make his role seem bigger than it was. Why are we even taking his word for anything when both the left and right claim he was acting for the other side. Maybe his word is no better than yours when you posted about Covid on July 13th "So this should be dominating the news cycle for at least that long. If this is still the lead story Jan 1 2021 I will delete my account and you can crow all you want."

As for saying my opinion was a stretch, Tarrios is the recognized leader of the Proud Boys and they were identified at the Capitol riots on Jan 6th. Besides his Jan 5th arrest in Washington for the burning of the BLM flag and vanadalism of 3 black churchs I should mention he was also charged that day for 2 firearm offences. "DC Metropolitan Police Department Public Information Officer Sean Hickman separately told CNN that Tarrio was charged with being in possession of firearm magazines.
                              "He was charged with Destruction of Property related to an offense that occurred on Saturday, December 12, 2020 in the 900 block of 11th Street, Northwest," Hickman said. "At the time of his arrest, he was found to be in possession of two high capacity firearm magazines. He was additionally charged with Possession of High Capacity Feeding Device.""

There are plenty of interviews of the Proud Boys members about their role in the Washington and at a host of other violent demonstrations that the Proud Boys have been involved in over the last few years. To deny the role the Proud Boys played in this and other demonstrations is to deny reality.

Come on Sheepwheat and Fjlip help Jazz out. he really needs support!

Comment

Come on Sheepwheat and Fjlip help Jazz out. he really needs support!
                                Read the charges dml, doesnt sound like he just went on some govt property by accident.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/page/file/1354781/download

There were hundred of people in that protest that could have been charged with tresspass. 75 violent agitators have been singled out. He is one of them.

There were 100s of MAGA rallies in the past 5 yrs including in DC. Not one ever turned violent.

When are you going to actually question something that isnt fed to you by CNN?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...