• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smooth talker meet smooth talker

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smooth talker meet smooth talker

Guess someone got hoodwinked.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/hotshot-businessman-ensnared-sask-company-failed-deal-1.5840789

How bad is this for some?

Comment

Schyster and shyster......too funny...must pain Elmsey to get CBC to put his story out....

Maybe Dougie should learn the term .." due diligence "'...Bridgewater's website was a scam....there was no board for a 100 million dollar deal...ffs...looked at this a while back and said its an odd deal...but the principals of Input obviously want out...they might have to ride this horse to zero....

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
        I think it is only bad for those that bid up the stock on expectation it was being taken over.

But it makes the management look like the small town scheisters that they are. I would expect changes on the board as well as management or this stock is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
          No more free sample pails at AG shows. Another loss from COVID? Must be Trudeau's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
            I think it is only bad for those that bid up the stock on expectation it was being taken over.

But it makes the management look like the small town scheisters that they are. I would expect changes on the board as well as management or this stock is done.
            There was a poster on here that did well by them or was it input capital that did good by him.....I get so mixed up when discussing shysters....even got a note from the teacher about posting about it....hahaha

Comment

2 Things come to mind.

I guess when you have taken the corruption to the limit in your own country, next step is to change countries.

And at 87c a share, what was he actually buying? What value is left in that company other than the outstanding loan book? rebrand it under a different name or sell the obligations to a major company.

I feel bad for anyone who got taken by that scam company.

Comment

Originally posted by wmoebis View Post
                No more free sample pails at AG shows. Another loss from COVID? Must be Trudeau's fault.
                There is probably a payout coming through agristabilty for these guys somehow....

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                  2 Things come to mind.

I guess when you have taken the corruption to the limit in your own country, next step is to change countries.

And at 87c a share, what was he actually buying? What value is left in that company other than the outstanding loan book? rebrand it under a different name or sell the obligations to a major company.

I feel bad for anyone who got taken by that scam company.
                  Which company???? Bridgewater or Input????

Bridgewater was just an individual

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                    There is probably a payout coming through agristabilty for these guys somehow....
                    Ya I'm sure Ritz designed that in there for them when he updated it.

Comment

So to be honest I haven't looked at anything to do with Input Capital in forever. Then this article comes along and piques my interest. So after posting a link to the article I went and read the News on their website. IMO it gets worse.

Last year they had announced no new transactions. Then the sale to Bridgewater. That fell through and now they decide "We need a real company or we are essentially going to become a shell". So they buy a cyber security company ... that is owned by Doug Emsley the current CEO of Input Capital. Described as a profitable company ... But may have negative working capital??

Sheesh getting alittle inbred here. Feels like Input is being run for the benefit of someone other than shareholders.

Comment

So to be honest I haven't looked at anything to do with Input Capital in forever. Then this article comes along and piques my interest. So after posting a link to the article I went and read the News on their website. IMO it gets worse.

Last year they had announced no new transactions. Then the sale to Bridgewater. That fell through and now they decide "We need a real company or we are essentially going to become a shell". So they buy a cyber security company ... that is owned by Doug Emsley the current CEO of Input Capital.

Sheesh getting alittle inbred here. Feels like Input is being run for the benefit of someone other than shareholders.
                        All government funded through government contracts.....sadly these are the types in the backrooms of the Saskparty...

Comment

I missed seeing this. Its quite telling how things go. When Input got going it was obvious to most that it was a wreck waiting to happen. Those farmers in dire straights were looking for any lifeline and Input filled that need albeit as a loan shark. This story coming to light shows that there will be no winners in the end, just a lot of people with ruined reputations and businesses. If something looks too good to be true it probably is.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                            All government funded through government contracts.....sadly these are the types in the backrooms of the Saskparty...
                            It goes back further than that. All through the Romanow years too.

Comment

It goes back further than that. All through the Romanow years too.
                              Just highlights what i call the paper bag syndrome in politics...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...