• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canola blow off top?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iceman View Post
    Double check those bins but I’m sure you are watching them like a hawk.

Go and get some 💰

Iceman out
    Funny you should mention that, I have a bin that temperature of 1 sensor has moved from 20C to 25C in the last 2 weeks, that will be Saturday’s job pulling a load or two out.

Comment

[U]now?pray tell

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
        Funny you should mention that, I have a bin that temperature of 1 sensor has moved from 20C to 25C in the last 2 weeks, that will be Saturday’s job pulling a load or two out.
        What was the sensor below that one showing. If it was 25 now showing colder the heat is just moving up in the bin. I wouldn’t leave any canola over single digits for temp in a bin

Comment

The sensor above it was 6C and the one below was 8C, we moved one load out on Saturday and now all sensors are close to 0. This is one of the few bins with no air. We try to fill these bin when the grain is dry and cool. No really spike in temperature but was still gradually going up.

Click image for larger version

Name:	F843684E-1483-4DB8-8E4A-9DFC0347C7D4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	770810

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...