• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sask Covid Lockdown

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no doubt that all the different levels of lockdown across Canada have not had much affect on spread of the virus. In Quebec and Ontario numbers are ramping up and provincial leaders are increasing lockdowns. I do believe seasonality certainly has a large influence. Apparently as stated by others masks don’t stop the spread, do they reduce the spread interesting question. Some people I talk to carry a cloth mask in their pocket and pull it out as needed. To me this is the perfect recipe for infection, if there is virus on the mask continual use of the same mask guarantees you getting it on your hands or in you eyes. In my opinion reuse of a mask is worse than no mask for the user. I thought about this and I have concluded the best way to do it is to get out a new mask when I get to town and I leave it on even when driving until I have been in the last store that day and then I throw it away. Not trying to sound sanctimonious or preachy just a thought. As I said in my opinion improperly using a mask is a greater risk to the user than no mask at all. One thing I do know I had to go to Princess Auto yesterday to get an engine stand, engine problem in my Suzuki Carry I use for calving, lots of people in the store you certainly wouldn’t know we were in a pandemic except for the masks.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...