• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dominion voting machines - Six counties

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The TURD was so giddy to call out the storming of the capital building an attack on democracy, am thinking he is afraid of same here if Canadians are pushed too far. Or if he steals another election. Or if Dominion screws up in court. Keep watching...

Comment

Comment

I think the election was stolen and the media just ran with the story telling the World over and over that Biden had won. Once the media had the World thinking that Biden had won and Biden was getting congratulations from everywhere it was hard to go back. The media just keep shouting it out day after day that Biden had won and there was no fraud. Biden almost has a guilty look of his face every time he talks.

Wasn't it Catherine McKenna that said all you have to do to get people to believe is to keep shouting the same line over and over and people will believe?

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
          Anyone who watched the election in real time can see there was fraud. I went to bed. Because they stopped counting in the key states. Trump was well ahead. Next morning, I wake up, trump was losing all those states. A bit of research, and sure enough, it’s fishy.

Hint. You are not going to get reality out of the main stream media, like cbc. You have to search for it from various other sources.
          Trump won under the exact same system as he lost with. He did not get enough votes.The writing was on the wall when there was a record voting turnout.If you know anything about past elections you would know that is a bad sign for the ruling party.

Comment

Sad news for you conspiracy theorists, Apple to shut out parler. How will you get your alternate facts ?
            Last edited by agstar77; Jan 8, 2021, 21:45.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
              Sad news for you conspiracy theorists, Apple to shut out parlour. How will you get your alternate facts ?
              You have to be some sort of twisted mind to celebrate censorship agstarr. Maybe agriville will be next.

maybe you can take some online history lessons while you are waiting out covid for the next decade.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                You have to be some sort of twisted mind to celebrate censorship agstarr. Maybe agriville will be next.

maybe you can take some online history lessons while you are waiting out covid for the next decade.
                You are all about conjecture and semantics. Use your eyes to see, not cry all the time

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                  Sad news for you conspiracy theorists, Apple to shut out parlour. How will you get your alternate facts ?
                  My thinking may be flawed, but some events in history still bother me when it comes to facts put forward by the US government.
                  The Warren Commission on the Kennedy assassination, path of bullet, defies physics.
                  The 911 investigation, building 7 collapse, highly improbable that paper, computers and office furniture, would generate enough heat to cause structure failure.

Comment

Originally posted by rumrocks View Post
                    My thinking may be flawed, but some events in history still bother me when it comes to facts put forward by the US government.
                    The Warren Commission on the Kennedy assassination, path of bullet, defies physics.
                    The 911 investigation, building 7 collapse, highly improbable that paper, computers and office furniture, would generate enough heat to cause structure failure.
                    Just curious as to why you don't believe that the intense heat from the jet fuel didn't weaken the buildings steel frames of the Twin Towers

As farmers we all know that steel will lose it's strength when intense heat is applied. Jet fuel burns at 800 -1500F. With that kind of heat the steel structure would be compromised.

What's your theory?

Comment

Building 7?

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post

here is some history for you.

Comment

Some people can be encited by just looking at them. This is a free country with free speech. If I posted on AV that Westerners should rise up to Eastern tyranny, would that be encitement? You see there a fine line.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                            Just curious as to why you don't believe that the intense heat from the jet fuel didn't weaken the buildings steel frames of the Twin Towers

As farmers we all know that steel will lose it's strength when intense heat is applied. Jet fuel burns at 800 -1500F. With that kind of heat the steel structure would be compromised.

What's your theory?

I don't think jet fuel entered building 7, however there was diesel fuel storage on the 23th floor for generators, maybe the 6000 gallons of diesel was enough to start the chain reaction.

This was the first time a fire caused a steel structure building of that size to fail.

The towers . . . . too much structural damage, add some heat from jet fuel, gravity wins.

Their will be structural engineers from both sides arguing about this for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Bin Lurking View Post
                              Is that you in the picture, Bin ?
                              Sure is ugly and probably explains why your always so crusty .

Comment

I bet the collapsing of the two towers "made the ground shake". Who knows, maybe that other building couldn't withstand the tremors? I have no clue.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...