• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday C o c k t a i l report and other useless stuff. Its Friday let's have fun.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wiseguy
    Hey y all did ya hear ?

The hursh says I am a freeloader !

I ain't supposed to take my check off back !

**** that I am the one doing doing the work !

They re the freeloaders !

Stop the steal !
    ....that "freeloader" comment coming from a guy(pig) who's had his snout in the trough of boards and commissions through his personal per diems and "consulting" fees.

Maybe anyone who has received money from those boards paid for with producer's dollars shouldn't be making those kinds of comments!

Comment

Good luck getting any of this over-charge back.....

CN & CP have both exceeded their revenue caps totalling 5.34 million dollars of which gets paid to the WGRF. ...."farmer's money". And Kevin Hurst has the nerve to call farmers "free loaders" who claim their check off dollars back.

So farmers don't "fund" research and development?

Comment

Yellowstone too raunchy for me, jumped in at season 3. I'm getting tired of shows that have no morals, each to their own.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post

CN & CP have both exceeded their revenue caps totalling 5.34 million dollars of which gets paid to the WGRF. ...."farmer's money". And Kevin Hurst has the nerve to call farmers "free loaders" who claim their check off dollars back.

The WGRF is in bed with the railways obviously....when there is talk of shortages for R&D its a pretty easy ask to get the money isn't it....

Why give it back to farmers ....too much administrative work...its only pennies....

And where is the ROI on the WGRF ???? farmers money to grow more make less.....well spent...

From the bank video of SNL ...we lose on every transaction but make it up on volume ....

Comment

Originally posted by GALAXIE500 View Post
            Grain companies have been doing this for decades. Selling a 2 or 3 CWAD is almost the same money as a high protein 1CWAD. Oh and we can't forget how the grain companies "aren't making any money on handling grain", I actually heard that a few years back and laughed right in the guys face.
            Farmers are learning to play this game with storage. if they get something that downgraded they park it for a few yrs.

Guys who had a fusarium issue in 2016 were told to bury it. Instead binned it and sold it for a #3 a yr later when the buyers had their feet up.

Same thing as that load of spoiled canola my dad snuck in for a #1 last spring.

Always catch those guys when they the slowest and never sell a bushel off the combine.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
              Farmers are learning to play this game with storage. if they get something that downgraded they park it for a few yrs.

Guys who had a fusarium issue in 2016 were told to bury it. Instead binned it and sold it for a #3 a yr later when the buyers had their feet up.

Same thing as that load of spoiled canola my dad snuck in for a #1 last spring.

Always catch those guys when they the slowest and never sell a bushel off the combine.
              True ....but thats alot of bins to carry for a few years....I can't afford it...but then again can I afford not to?????

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post

Do shortline railways ever exceed their revenue cap?????

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...