• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We are Red from Overnight trading.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by checking View Post
    Some may not like the fact, but the US economy does better under Democratic rule.

In other news, there is no corn being sold out of Argentina until March 1. Thanks WP for the info.

Today was one of those pause days for the market. I'm, only for greed interest, on the side that better days are to the upside.

Soybeans sold - 0, canola sold - 0, barley sold - 0, oats sold - 0, canary sold - 0, durum sold - 0, flax sold- 0, money in the bank 0.
    I was going to say , you must have second job to pay the bills lol .
    Good on you for being able to hold out so long 👍👍.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
      I was going to say , you must have second job to pay the bills lol .
      Good on you for being able to hold out so long 👍👍.
      Furrow, the ability to "hold" has also worked against me. But I've self diagnosed myself as schtoopit.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
        Furrow, the ability to "hold" has also worked against me. But I've self diagnosed myself as schtoopit.
        We could be related.

Comment

Originally posted by makar View Post
          We could be related.
          Yup, Neanderthals.....

Our Ancestors were from the same area in Europe

Comment

Still not moving higher

Comment

Stock markets are are up, up, up now that the Democrats have take over everything. The markets on both sides of the border love the certainty.

Thank you Trump for campaigning in Georgia, and putting more money in my pocket., I'm sure the two GOP senators won't be sending Christmas cards next year to Donnie.

Comment

Originally posted by checking View Post
                Some may not like the fact, but the US economy does better under Democratic rule.

In other news, there is no corn being sold out of Argentina until March 1. Thanks WP for the info.

Today was one of those pause days for the market. I'm, only for greed interest, on the side that better days are to the upside.

Soybeans sold - 0, canola sold - 0, barley sold - 0, oats sold - 0, canary sold - 0, durum sold - 0, flax sold- 0, money in the bank 0.
                How is the deficit after democratic rule?

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                  Stock markets are are up, up, up now that the Democrats have take over everything. The markets on both sides of the border love the certainty.

Thank you Trump for campaigning in Georgia, and putting more money in my pocket., I'm sure the two GOP senators won't be sending Christmas cards next year to Donnie.
                  I hear ya forage. Its great making big bucks off sweat shop wages in china.

Love me some democrat certainty.

Comment

Yup, Neanderthals.....

Our Ancestors were from the same area in Europe
                    No. 1 son did comprehensive DNA test, one thing it said was he carries 80 percent more Neanderthal than average, so maybe we are.

Comment

Originally posted by makar View Post
                      No. 1 son did comprehensive DNA test, one thing it said was he carries 80 percent more Neanderthal than average, so maybe we are.
                      Have you noticed any creative chiselling on your cave walls?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                        Have you noticed any creative chiselling on your cave walls?
                        Or excessive gravel rash on knuckles?

Comment

Yup, happened more than enough for us as well .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...