• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hump day. Where is Skippy?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had men who couldn't show during harvest for lack of clean socks, one never missed opening day bird season.
    Did not end well for either one of them.
    St Barts????? Are all high level politicians millionaires?????

Comment

Anyone Can fly out to any country in the world. Hawaii wants a clean Covid Test three days before heading there. Now Canada has joined when your coming home.

I still think we aren't going anywhere in 2021. Just because.

Now I find it funny Skippy went MIA last year and pictures surfaced of him stoned or pissed in Costarica.

But this year they would have to keep him under lock and key because I think the media would have to run with it if they did catch him.

Karma is a bitch and the media and Liberals and NDP are all going after Conservatives who left the country in almost all provinces. Wouldnt it be funny if someone actually had photos of Skippy playing in the sand and colouring in his book stoned to the nines.

Ah, Karma it could be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
        Anyone Can fly out to any country in the world. Hawaii wants a clean Covid Test three days before heading there. Now Canada has joined when your coming home.

I still think we aren't going anywhere in 2021. Just because.

Now I find it funny Skippy went MIA last year and pictures surfaced of him stoned or pissed in Costarica.

But this year they would have to keep him under lock and key because I think the media would have to run with it if they did catch him.

Karma is a bitch and the media and Liberals and NDP are all going after Conservatives who left the country in almost all provinces. Wouldnt it be funny if someone actually had photos of Skippy playing in the sand and colouring in his book stoned to the nines.

Ah, Karma it could be interesting.
        There is essentially a bounty out for any politician who might be soaking in the sun.

With the anger fomented by the lockdowns getting caught could actually put a dent in the Shiny Pony's armor. But just as likely - not.

Reportedly, this oldie is new again and tops Roddo's playlist today after he "skinned his knee":

Comment

Hump day - where is Skippy? Its safe to say - wherever he is - he's not humping Miss Piggy today or any other day. Which is kind of sad because if ever a pair of airheads were meant for each other those two are it.

Comment

So now we find out United Conservative Party MLA Tracy Allard Municipal Affairs Minister decided to take a trip to Hawaii this month. Allard returned back to Alberta on Wednesday.

Alberta the third worst province for Covid and another high ranking politician shows how stupid these people really are.

Will Jason fire her ass?

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
              So now we find out United Conservative Party MLA Tracy Allard Municipal Affairs Minister decided to take a trip to Hawaii this month. Allard returned back to Alberta on Wednesday.

Alberta the third worst province for Covid and another high ranking politician shows how stupid these people really are.

Will Jason fire her ass?

I hope so.

On another note. These poor politicians in order to maintain the lifestyle to which they are accustomed, will have to take a whole year off when this over. Fat ducks.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post

Will Jason fire her ass?
                Forage did you stop and think about this for a second. Dozens of politicians flying around including our health ministers and cabinet members. Our PM probably in Costa. Slick Willy Morneau on video flying out of Toronto. Videos of them not wearing masks. Videos of nurses and doctors still dancing in hospitals. Do you think the davos crowd will get together next month?

They are laughing at us for falling for this hook line and sinker. They are not stupid, they are just not afraid at all. So why are we?

The psuedo lock down in Sask ends in a week and I am done and so is everyone else I know. DONE with it.
                Last edited by jazz; Jan 1, 2021, 09:54.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...