• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hump day. Where is Skippy?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hump day. Where is Skippy?

We have a pandemic they say running rampant in Canada that we need to lock down the whole country.

We are now almost a half a trillion in debt in under a year.

We have a leader that hides in a cottage and give a speech.

We have media that look here is a bad orange man in the USA but don't ever question the Queen.

We have a total shit show going on out west with Manitoba so far up Trudeau's ass. Moe so far the other way and well Kenny is an utter failure.

We have a farm program that they studied for 8 years and its the same shit show it was before with a few minor points. Not one farmer likes it.

We have rail blockades that are ok.

Yet the cops take down hockey players and people going to church.

We have provinces that want to block all bad stuff like oil moving across their province but it's ok to bring in foreign oil by the boatloads.

Protect the salmon and cancel salmon farms. So now buy expensive fish from a farm in a shit hole country.

Sell out communications to the enemy.

Block going to church but pack Costco and Superstore.

Add if you want.

Lots don't make a bit of sense.

Oh, and where the **** is Skippy this Christmas. Last year MIA for three weeks stoned in Costa Rica.

This year lets pray its Shark Week.

I wonder why politicians stick to regularly scheduled holidays or breaks during a crisis...

Why the phuck is parliament not sitting and these guys doing the work they are paid to do?

And it doesn't matter the political stripe....half or maybe most of them are doing SFA...and probably hammered or stoned...

Watch them in Question period ...they are on their smart phones ...bobbing their heads while Trudtard talks......

They have plenty of time to take calls ...

I don't think they are back until late January ....

Comment

Skippy didn't say where he was going on the christmas card he sent you ?

Comment

Reality is we elected the bottom of the Barrel from the top on down.

Imagine growing up and the guy on the ski hill with daddy's credit card ****ing ski bunnies half his age who flunked out of school is now Primeminister.

Oh, wait that is today in Canada.

Comment

No, I guess I'm not part of the New Liberals.

Paul and Jean sent me one.

Ralph is mad he isn't sitting any more.

Comment

My daughter out east says the love of liberals is starting to wain. Checks are stopping and apartment jails getting old. A glimmer of hope maybe for us yet.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
              Protect the salmon and cancel salmon farms. So now buy expensive fish from a farm in a shit hole country.
              The first application of UNDRIP was to evict and ruin an entire industry from the country. $500-700M in revenue and 7000 jobs.

These politicians are about as smart as a clam.

Lets see if the natives try that on sceded land with signed treaties. Probably already looking for the SC to try and overturn it all.

Wheres skippy? Probably on Galens private island retreat.

Comment

I never feel sorry for a Trudeau.

God lets hope none of them decides to run for politics.

Three times is the curse. ANd skippy wasn't fun.

I'm still hoping for shark week.

Comment

Calgary was ****ed the day the elected that Fat ****er.

Alberta didn't need Nut case and Canada didn't need to elect a ****ing fool two times. First-term should have showed how incompetent he really is.

Comment

With the shit show by all politicians there should be riots and protestes in front of every parliament building in Canada.
                    But we can't leave our fricken houses..
                    Canadians bitch but do nothing.

Comment

I do fear this lock-up might not get the effect the politicians want. Some are getting really angry. really angry.

I want the MSM to tell me where skippy is and what he is doing. CTV can tell me daily trump is golfing and Biden is touching some little kid.

But in Canada it's top secret.

I want to know where the little ****er is and how stoned he is today.

Comment

Very disappointing Quebec Liberal Pierre Arcand is in Barbados and Ontario PC Finance Minister Rod Phillips is in St Barts

Rod Phillips Tweeted on Xmas Eve we all have to make sacrifices this Xmas.

The two worst provinces for Covid and this is what the politicians are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                          Very disappointing Quebec Liberal Pierre Arcand is in Barbados and Ontario PC Finance Minister Rod Phillips is in St Barts

Rod Phillips Tweeted on Xmas Eve we all have to make sacrifices this Xmas.

The two worst provinces for Covid and this is what the politicians are doing.
                          "Rod Phillips
                          @RodPhillips01
                          · Dec 24
                          As we all make sacrifices this #Christmas
                          , remember that some of our fellow citizens won't even be home for Christmas dinner over Zoom.

Thousands of front line heroes will be at work, looking out for us.

Who is the special hero in your life you want to thank?

Woman health worker
                          Man health worker
                          Police officer
                          Man firefighter
                          Construction worker
                          Military medal"

Stinking hypocrite of the worst kind. This is rightly gonna cost Ford. Big time. To the hurt of all Ontario.

Comment

Maybe people will wake up , but I doubt it they believe they are already “woke” lol
                            Rules are for the peasants

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                              "Rod Phillips
                              @RodPhillips01
                              · Dec 24
                              As we all make sacrifices this #Christmas
                              , remember that some of our fellow citizens won't even be home for Christmas dinner over Zoom.

Thousands of front line heroes will be at work, looking out for us.

Who is the special hero in your life you want to thank?

Woman health worker
                              Man health worker
                              Police officer
                              Man firefighter
                              Construction worker
                              Military medal"

Stinking hypocrite of the worst kind. This is rightly gonna cost Ford. Big time. To the hurt of all Ontario.
                              Funny didn't see food producers on list !!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...