• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3D Printed Meat

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D Printed Meat

mmm, get some.

Funded by the same great reset jokers at the WEF.

If I was a cattle guy, I would be very worried about whats coming down the line.
    Maybe I can simplify for you. Animal ag banned and giant swaths of our grasslands turned back to pre settlement state. Hay and feed grains unneeded.

Hope they arent working on 3d printed canola.

If Mac Donald’s and burger king anything to go by we are safe.

Has not taken off only available at certain stores apparently.

Supermarket shelves during panic buying off covid only stuff left was vegan stuff.

Comment

Some still think that the Great Reset and Agenda 2030 are conspiracy theories. Let em learn the hard way.
      Last edited by biglentil; Dec 28, 2020, 18:46.

Comment

If people are stupid enough to eat 3D printed meat all the more power to them. Daughter had a 17 year old sorta vegan boyfriend... wife cooked lots of vegetables and vegan dishes for him to make him feel welcome. Apparently, vegan 🌱 includes T-bone steaks, burgers; lasagna; bacon; ham you name it he ate it at our table when there was plenty of other options.

Meatless burgers means salt.

I have nothing against veggies - I will eat a plate full of carrots, peas, corn, beans and all the salad placed in front of me but I need meat if I am active during the day.

Comment

Meat eating is responsible for greater brain development and higher intelligence. Likely the main reason why the globalists are pushing the agenda at the WEF and are predicting we will eat much less meat by 2030.
          Last edited by biglentil; Dec 28, 2020, 18:54.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
            If Mac Donald’s and burger king anything to go by we are safe.

Has not taken off only available at certain stores apparently.

Supermarket shelves during panic buying off covid only stuff left was vegan stuff.
            Mallee this isnt the beyond beef type fake meat. This is cultured meat, lab grown from stem cells and if they can 3d print it, they can mass produce it.

And if we have learned anything from govts, they can force any change they want with regulations. Just ban it or tax it into oblivion.

Even non beef guys should worry. Think about the feed grains market if there are less animals eating off spec grains.

Originally posted by RTK View Post
            If people are stupid enough to eat 3D printed meat all the more power to them
            Again the past year should be instructional for us. it has proven there is a large swath of people that will do whatever the govt tells them and then work to shame and shut down everyone that doesnt. The details dont matter to the activist crowd.
            Last edited by jazz; Dec 28, 2020, 18:58.

Comment

It’ll be easier to put them back in their place when the time comes if they lay off the meat

Comment

North America was developed as we know it on meat and potatoes. Not this artificial make believe bs gimmick food!
                It’s too bad that there are enough out of touch consumers to allow these fake food companies to even get the idea let alone a profit.

Comment

Right from the video from the World Economic Forum our non elected overlords.

Comment

The latest climate bullshit making the rounds for lazy journalists to make a story out of is if the eliminated beef they solve 70% of the carbon targets.

I saw that 3 times last week.

Can't end well.

Comment

That video of the meat printer show 2 of the ingredients are fat and blood. Where the **** are they going to get this?

Comment

the same people that are promoting this went absolutely berserk when some poofty chef and msm lackies brought out the finely textured beef trimmings and labeled them "pink slime"

Comment

Originally posted by Ooofty View Post
                          That video of the meat printer show 2 of the ingredients are fat and blood. Where the **** are they going to get this?
                          Sounds healthy lol

Comment

“True” meator steak eaters will always eat steak.

Reread jazzes post thats not thepoint hes trying to make.

Still think nothing to worry about

Comment

And our cougar cowgirl as she’s now known

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...