• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never Be Over

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never Be Over

NSW records 9 cases and relocks down again.

This is nuts. Psychopaths' running countries.

Australia just wants to get rid off it mate.
    Right or wrong agree or disagree tis what it is.

Different attitude here.

Below a few updates.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-12-26/coronavirus-live-blog-december-26-nsw-avalon-cluster/13015246 https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-12-26/coronavirus-live-blog-december-26-nsw-avalon-cluster/13015246

Comment

Some of you on here would 100% agree with australias stance some think it sheer lunancy suchbas jazz.

Myself somewere between the two.

Interesting many countries now looking to how australias has done things.

But huge huge difference a island nation and small population but as a covid beliver faithful told me over xmas thats a load of crap australia is doing it right.

He used example of Antarctic bases now full blown covid didnt take enough measures to keep it out.

Not getting into argument one iota jazz just telling ya how it is here.

A german girl we had here for 10 months lives in rural germany, who family has come down with covid last week, mother father brother sister, but sadly grandparents who also live on property fit as a fiddle have it, they now fear for there health.

Her xmas comment wish germany went hard like australia.

Comment

Not sure if you understood it in full jazz its one section of the state or province if you like when this was taped. But restrictions spread further.

Not a shot at anyone on here, Agriville I mean, a generalisation, many in the countries at epicentre of virus dont give a stuff about elderly lives.

We do in aust I do. They are not dispenseable numbers they are lives.

Gonna get shot down with that comment but flame away.....

ive changed my view on covid, from herd immunity will work, just a tad worsevthan flu etc to serious darn issue that i want the world to rid off my end of 21.

End if sermon

Feel free to post chicken pictures

Comment

You can have it, no thanx for me. I’ll take my chances. I suspect I’ll survive and so will most people.

Comment

This is gonna go on for years the way they are handling it. They haven’t seemed to grasp the fact that the flu shows up every year and some years it’s bad some years not. We never shut the world down like we are now

Comment

I respect the rights of people who are concerned with getting infected to stay home. Just can't see why healthy people's lives are turned upside down to protect a few. There should be personal responsibility rather than making us responsible for everybody else.

Comment

If i was a climate change groupie, the virus is the gift that keeps on giving to the cause..... no travel, no jobs, ubi. It's perfect.

Comment

Our strategy is to nip this in the bud," she said.

"We are making good inroads and we want to make sure we get on top of this in the shortest time as possible.

"We will let the community know the next couple of days what New Year's Eve looks like."

We havehad rolling lockdowns for months sometimes 4 days sometimes a month. No blanket shut downs yet.

Comment

Latest work here with covid is mega doses of vitamin c.

A young guy think in late 20s early 30s fit as a fiddle, had covid and was on the downhill slopes sepsis had set in they gave him vitamin c to the point it may poison him turned aro7nd within hours.

There working on this treatment now but inconsistent results.

Comment

Seems like one big experiment. WTH, its been 10 months. Where is all the research money going?

Comment

Interesting, I read a Smithsonian mag series of articles on the 1918 flu, origins, progression, etc. Predictions of next pandemic, origins progression, etc.
                        Effects on public information, acceptance, attitudes, perceptions and govt actions said same. Read like a history of 2020.
                        From 2017.
                        All I can say to this thread is its Ozs' business not mine.
                        History and life like drilling through gravel. Keep the table turning and fingers crossed on circulation. Only fingertips and hearts can feel the spark. The rest is buffalo chips.
                        Keep a cool tool Mallee.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
                          Not sure if you understood it in full jazz its one section of the state or province if you like when this was taped. But restrictions spread further.

Not a shot at anyone on here, Agriville I mean, a generalisation, many in the countries at epicentre of virus dont give a stuff about elderly lives.

We do in aust I do. They are not dispenseable numbers they are lives.

Gonna get shot down with that comment but flame away.....

ive changed my view on covid, from herd immunity will work, just a tad worsevthan flu etc to serious darn issue that i want the world to rid off my end of 21.

End if sermon

Feel free to post chicken pictures
                          Common courtesy to consider others... hopefully we fight 1/10th as hard for freedom as our forefathers generation... and those in armed services have! Merry Christmas!!!

Comment

No idea blackpowder whos right whos wrong.

From a complete and utter farming perspective could say its had little impact on my bussieness and or lifestyle except our ongoing spat with china after PM asked some pointed questions.

Ive masked up about half a dozen times big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
                              If i was a climate change groupie, the virus is the gift that keeps on giving to the cause..... no travel, no jobs, ubi. It's perfect.
                              When the covid dies down in the spring as these things always do, communist authorities will pivot to global warming lockdown. No idea too lunatic for those guys. Once everybody discovers we are in a depression, and the pogey runs out, then lockdowns will finally cease. This lockdowns don't affect me much so they are just fine attitude is truly depressing. Seems ozzies are more pathetic than canuckistani. Hard to believe.
                              Last edited by ajl; Dec 26, 2020, 09:58.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...