• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dr John Campbell and report that Canada could be first country to reach herd immunity

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This doctor presents what appears to be the most reasonable voice yet on achieving herd immunity, a real gift in this Season!

His dissertation fails to stoke or maintain the level of hysteria that seems to be required by the powers that be.

A very Merry Christmas to all, and best wishes for a healthy and prosperous New Year.
    Last edited by burnt; Dec 25, 2020, 06:14.

Comment

At least we won't be going for herd mentality like the U.S.

Comment

Ag star we spoke to family in 4 states and guess what its the same as here.

You wear a mask every place you go into.

You social distance

You go out and eat restaurants are 4 to a table but the only time you take mask off is when you eat its back after.

You cant go swimming in pools

you have to stay with just your family.

Etc etc.

Canadian media is making it look like the USA is bad and deflecting from what a shit show is going on in Canada.

**** you people kind have zero clues on life outside the Trudeau Bubble.

Comment

As opposed to the shit show at a Florida golf course. Let them eat cake Orange Guy.

Comment

Apparently any senior Snowbirds, including Canadians in Florida and Arizona GET the vaccine FREE too! Way sooner than here. Book that plane all Covid risky seniors.

Comment

Sounds like a good plan, I’m sure that most of the snowbirds down there will be receiving their shots well before those in Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
                Sounds like a good plan, I’m sure that most of the snowbirds down there will be receiving their shots well before those in Canada.
                We will see. The US experience hasn't been good over overall.

Like the City of Sherwood ND. pop. not much over 200.....and thats not hundreds of thousand. Proprietor has had Covid. Also husband......knows 2 or three in city who have Covid at that moment (less than a week ago now)......She sure hopes this will be over by Sept which is when they expect to all have the vaccine.

No... the US mishandled this very very well. Totally fitting for what some of those same people would find becoming of what many of them refer to as shithole countries.

Once all Canadians are all vaccinated in Canada just who would it harm to give every last remaining shot to anyone in the world who needed it.

As for that comment about Canadian "snowbirds" getting shots for free; the case is more like visitors with more money than brains will look out for their own good. They'll buy it with hundreds or maybe thousand US dollar bills.i And they'd be smart to not broadcast it to the natives who just might be more resentful than expected when they find out. I suppose overflowing hospitals will free up an intensive care bed too.

How dumb do people think anyone is when it comes to self preservation?

Comment

I’m not planning on going south this winter and I know that the US mishandled COVID but I think they will roll out the vaccines far faster than Canada. They have the facilities to make the vaccines and USA will use these facilities to vaccinate their own people first. There is a reason we’re not getting vaccines from the US and instead have to have ours shipped from Europe.

PS Thank god US doesn’t have Trump as president anymore, I wouldn’t put it past him to stop all vaccines from coming into Canada just like he did with 3M masks. He’s been too busy fighting the rigged election and pardoning all his criminal buddies to take notice of the vaccines because it is a COVD is a hoax and a little bit of bleach and dewormer should cure you.
                  Last edited by Sodbuster; Dec 25, 2020, 15:49.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                    Ag star we spoke to family in 4 states and guess what its the same as here.

You wear a mask every place you go into.

You social distance

You go out and eat restaurants are 4 to a table but the only time you take mask off is when you eat its back after.

You cant go swimming in pools

you have to stay with just your family.

Etc etc.
                    Canadian media is making it look like the USA is bad and deflecting from what a shit show is going on in Canada.

Quote**** you people kind have zero clues on life outside the Trudeau Bubble.Unquote

That one deserves a response. You wouldn't maybe know that the mid prairies region is hardly within a "Trudeau Bubble". And by and large a person has to congratulate the population of Sask; at least up to the last few weeks; any people I've run across haven't made a big thing about their "rights" to do as they please. A whole lot unlike mass rallies in virtually any state and CERTAINLY proven time after time that having 4 % of world population and 25 % of cases sort of speaks volumes..

Its perfectly obvious where some people would clearly like to live their lives. Just don't risk others lives when you choose to try to come back. Even a plan to get vaccinated quicker by enjoying a warmer winter seems a little elitist.

Comment

Ag loser now Canadians seniors in USA can go to CVA and get a free shot. In canada maybe 6 months to a year. Orange man bad

Comment

Ag loser now Canadians seniors in USA can go to CVA and get a free shot. In canada maybe 6 months to a year. Orange man bad
                        Orange man is very very bad. Me not loser. Don't know what is CVA. Non comprehend.

Nero fiddled while Rome burned. The band played on as the Titanic was sinking. No one including the US is past the worst of COVID at this moment. All undeniable statements....or not?
                        Last edited by oneoff; Dec 26, 2020, 03:50.

Comment

Googling CVA gives this first return

Cerebrovascular accident
                          Cerebrovascular accident (CVA) is the medical term for a stroke. A stroke is when blood flow to a part of your brain is stopped either by a blockage or the rupture of a blood vessel. There are important signs of a stroke that you should be aware of and watch out for.

Please be more specific for us "worldlies". A few people may notice that term could to some people in at least two ways

Comment

CVS Drug stores.

Orange man bad.

We have a idiot and will have herd immunity by next Christmas or 2022

Comment

Originally posted by oneoff View Post
                              Orange man is very very bad. Me not loser. Don't know what is CVA. Non comprehend.

Nero fiddled while Rome burned. The band played on as the Titanic was sinking. No one including the US is past the worst of COVID at this moment. All undeniable statements....or not?
                              Trudeau is fiddling while Canada burns. If you haven't noticed that , then I feel sorry for you. He is the worst leader this country has ever had , and now two generations of people ( my 14 year old son is one of them ) will have to pay for that trust fund bawl baby and his pathetic excuse for a cabinet.

Sorry I had to break that piece of news to you.

Comment

CVS Drug stores.

Orange man bad.

We have a idiot and will have herd immunity by next Christmas or 2022
                                Fair enough. I admit I have uttered the saying "I once thought I was wrong...but I was mistaken. Best we can hope for is that orange man doesn't reappear after pardoning himself; his ilk and associated spawn. I still reserve judgement on the SOB PM; but only as it pertains to what his government claims has been done in regards the Canadian Covid Vaccine supply arrangements.

As of two nights ago; the US government is reporting lining up an additional 100 milliion Pfizer doses under the "Defense Production Act". That sure looks like a potential bad sign. One of many bad signs?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...