• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As Im the first to celebrate

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As Im the first to celebrate

Merry xmas to you all.

Home straight of harvesting 1600 to go.

So wont be done for another 6 7 days.

Thanks for tolerance,fun, interesting issues, marketing comments and my mundane comparison between australia and canada and my complaing about china and sheep stuff and my vieled attempt at humour.

Also my personal crap which i shouldnt post mothers trials and traumas as well as mrs mallee.

Better put some more pics up soon.

Harvest will cease today around 2 pm the 24 th and off to big smoke for mrs mallee side then home on 25 th for my side pick up mother of course and return her later in day.

Menu pork,chicken ham prawns and lobster. Obligatuary xmas pudding with custard. Lobster cheap as its been for 15 yrs china has banned aussie lobster.

Tried throughbthe year to MAGA tribe has spoken shall stayvas it it is.

So all enjoy your xmas break and festivities makevthe most of it ya just never know whats around the corner.

Ps big xmas wishes to blaithin shes been a breathe of fresh air on here.

Merry xmas new year tonyou all and happy commodity marketing.....

Merry Christmas Mallee!

First hurricane I was ever in was Christmas Eve in Cairns. Good memories.

Nothing terribly exciting here. Digging out from the snowstorm. Currently sitting at work eating what’s left of my Bits & Bites and doling out cookies to whoever’s delivering. Playing Christmas music to drive the guys mad.

Weather looks nice for the rest of the week, have to plan some photos with the chooks in the white world. Before it turns brown again. No big Christmas plans for us. Feed the cows, play in the snow.

Comment

Merry Christmas Mallee and the rest of the Agrivillers. I predict a pretty quiet Christmas here. Got a dump of snow yesterday that we cleaned up to expose the icy spots again.

Perhaps the festive mood will creep into the posts for a few days and we can drop the solar, carbon tax and Trump crap for awhile.

I have been doing some updating to my projection spreadsheet trying to get some costs nailed down in case I want to do some new crop pricing. That spreadsheet is a constant work in progress as things change throughout the year.

Comment

Nice movein wheat today spring in my step this morning.

Maybe its this

Click image for larger version

Name:	75D148FB-8AE8-4095-9F45-8AC24EF8CD83.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	770564

Comment

And oh a disjointed covid xmas not everyone can get home such is life. We all living with it doing our best the worldwide.

Better go feed animals before heading off in 6 hours time.

Beaut weather here 27 today 29 tommorow not heat blast which xmas often is
          Last edited by malleefarmer; Dec 23, 2020, 21:53.

Comment

To all the Newfies, Happy Tibbs Eve tonight. Fat heads tomorrow.
            I'll be attempting to cook something for my son on the big day.
            God Bless us everyone!

Comment

Ukrainian Type meal on the go here - the mainstays, turkey, ham, Uk sausage, perogies, buckwheat cabbage rolls, turnips, brussel sprouts, sprouted lentil feta salad, baking and pies. Mom and Dad are delivering Covid supper to each house since Schmoe has turned on us. 😂 Wishing Agrivillers a great feast and much love. Those of you who are defying the Schmoe Nincompoop Law, batten the hatches and dim the lights.

Comment

I think Blaithin is a Trans, didn't she cross over from the sedentary beef forum?

Comment

Oh dear,

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                    I think Blaithin is a Trans, didn't she cross over from the sedentary beef forum?
                    I’m female. I can multitask.

Comment

Schmoe Nincompoop Law as determined by Sh*thab...
                      And Scary Xmas to any bribed Gestapo/Commisionaires...etc

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                        Oh dear,
                        Dead-naming is against the law.

Merry Christmas to all!

Comment

Had to google that one too.
                          Am I an anachronism??

Comment

https://youtu.be/N7qkQewyubs
                            CCR fortunate son

Just play this on some outdoor speakers and do a little 12 gage target practice on the back deck and I guarantee the nicompoop police will leave you alone.

Disclaimer, you should probably live out in the boonies, city people should not try this at home.

Comment

Hey Merry Christmas and a safe prosperous end of harvest say hi to the family.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...