• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheat you guys following this

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheat you guys following this

Trying to join the dots logically.

Russian Traders have already used up 70% of their 2020/21 wheat export quotas.

Russia had a poor crop I’m thinking maybe we’re as dry as us in the northern hemisphere. Their out of grain

Comment

I see it the other way, they are exporting full tilt while they can then what, no exports from Russia prices but same scenario under drought conditions.

Tis a bit tricky going foward in 21 that’s why I chew the fat with you guys

Edit another guy who I respect suggested it’s not a tonnage quota but time frame when date is announced no more exports.

No idea just asking a off topic grain market question
      Last edited by malleefarmer; Dec 22, 2020, 04:12.

Comment

Maybe Russia hired the same guys for there wheat forecast that did our canola. WHOOPS !

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
          I see it the other way, they are exporting full tilt while they can then what, no exports from Russia prices but same scenario under drought conditions.

Tis a bit tricky going foward in 21 that’s why I chew the fat with you guys

Edit another guy who I respect suggested it’s not a tonnage quota but time frame when date is announced no more exports.

No idea just asking a off topic grain market question
          Mallee if the Covid vaccine works the panic to buy extra wheat will likely subside... if you have plenty in Australia... then easily by March perhaps...? New Southern Canadian prairies winter 20-21 forecast now above average precipitation below average temp...

Comment

mallee, Russia always blows off its trade before the new yr. Thats normal for those guys.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...