• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tk - 10 fertilizer

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tk - 10 fertilizer

Anyone use this? Any good? Sounds like less salt maybe better for soil?

Sounds goods, but the cost...

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
      Anyone use this? Any good? Sounds like less salt maybe better for soil?

I did some trial work last year with the Kugler suite of products. I did one trial with the full works, tk10, and 2 foliar passes, another with just the foliar at 2 passes and another with one pass all in canola. I don't have the numbers with me atm, but the granular with 2 passes cost a bit of yield, the others with just foliar never lost any yield but never gained much either. I should add I went with their rate for the TK 10 at 80lbs/acre, I was putting down 140lbs of S15 blended with 30lbs of actual potash.

I did a couple trials as well in barley with the foliar and it definitely cost me yield, it was like night and day on the yield maps where I sprayed and didn't, it was approximately 3-4bpa.

It's also terribly expensive for what you get, the TK10 was close to twice the price of S15. My education this year cost $15,000. I certainly didn't set a world record canola yield with it.
      Last edited by JoeyJeremiah; Dec 22, 2020, 01:55.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...