• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Liberals Cant See the Changes farmers have done in farming!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
    No offence taken Jazz. Only a small part of what John and I discussed is in the article. And yes I agree that those on the left will never be satisfied! What is the goal, certainly a good question, in Justin Trudeau’s case it is to get re-elected. With the $170 carbon tax he is trying to make the NDP and the Greens irrelevant!
    Interesting piece. I read it when it was published, and came away thinking that that farmer thinks a lot like I do!! Of course, I didn't know it was you.

I would ask Ivison how government can do anything to make a difference in climate. But as you say, it would immediately result in being discarded as a creature of lesser value.

Thank you for the very good work you did for all of us. It's rare to get such an opportunity and you did it well.

Comment

they control the vote and narrative.

Until they don't.

agricultural exports by railways are adding to their bottom line....reduce exports out of this country and those in the cities will experience real hardships...i won't say I told you so, because its just been said ...

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
        If the Conservative Party doesn’t get a majority in the next election after all the Trudeau, Morneau, Climate Builder/Barbie, WE, Aga Kahn, etc scandals the writing will be on the wall.
        I hate to disturb your opimism, but what makes you think that a Conservative government will do anything different than the current set of entrenched, corrupt Trotsyites are doing?

What marked difference can you outline between O'Toole and O'Fool?

Harper was as close to a Conservative as we have seen in decades and the U.N. and MSM made sure of his demise as P.M.

Trump is as good as gone and the replacement parts are mere toys of CHEEina and tools of Russian interests.

Emperors Xi, Gates and his buddy Soros are firmly in charge, regardless of the banner colour over Canada.

Comment

Your correct we probably would have something to make the world happy. But I think farmers wouldn’t get ****ed like we’re going to under Trudeau. Remember insanity runs in his family.

Comment

The CLIMATE, now VIRUS....seems to work on the BLIND followers/sheep...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Goebles.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	770545

Comment

Even sleepy joe is gonna give farmers carbon credits
              This asshole wants them for general slush fund revenue

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                Pay your carbon taxes! Do as your Liberal overlords say but not do......

[ATTACH]7234[/ATTACH]

Old yoda reminds me of Soros .......

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...