• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On a lighter note

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On a lighter note

Younger generation,the apprentice combining, dad can ya take over I need a shit , take a dump in paddock said I, nope so he’s driving 7 kms to unload. No constitution nowadays.

Auto steer and whatnot just hang er over the side and let rip

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
    Younger generation,the apprentice combining, dad can ya take over I need a shit , take a dump in paddock said I, nope so he’s driving 7 kms to unload. No constitution nowadays.

TP in just about every piece of machinery for when nature calls. Why not.
    Got to make sure your cab is mouse proof for sure.
    Last edited by farmaholic; Dec 16, 2020, 05:47.

Comment

Use cedar saw dust for mouse proofing? Or Irish Spring soap.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
        TP in just about every piece of machinery for when nature calls. Why not.
        Got to make sure your cab is mouse proof for sure.
        Our mice are pretty determined out here so no TP is kept in equipment here. Isn’t that why god put grass on the planet? When you’re 10-20 miles from home this isn’t even a discussion............

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post

When the baler was twine tie you could only get out to do your “business” while tying. Had to be quick to not waste time.

Now to get off the combine seat you have to put the toolbox on it to fool the sensor................😉

Comment

New 2021 combines have optional buddy seat attachment for full non stop combining, $1280.00.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Cowzilla View Post
              New 2021 combines have optional buddy seat attachment for full non stop combining, $1280.00.
              Like a commode?

Comment

Depends work too. 😂 29.00 for 36

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                  Gross

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
                    When the baler was twine tie you could only get out to do your “business” while tying. Had to be quick to not waste time.

Now to get off the combine seat you have to put the toolbox on it to fool the sensor................😉
                    So long as it has auto tie. My old baler I have to stay on the step to operate the hydraulics while tying. Gets complicated. You don’t want to end up pulling the wrong “lever” .

Comment

That’s not exactly solving the problem .................. only delaying and spreading it around. If in doubt I got a 1 year old that can prove ignoring “it” only lasts so long............. 😎

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post

Or a heavy dog that understands "STAY".

Comment

If it ever comes to the point I cant take time to take a dump thats the day I throw in the towel.
                          A bit of trivia Do you know where the word SH-IT come from ? I was told by a learned man that in yrs of yore they transported dried manure in boats for fert,some of those boats were leaky and the manure got wet and caused fires so the crates were stamped SHIT, acronym for store high in transit. And that my friends is the rest of the story.

Comment

Use cedar saw dust for mouse proofing? Or Irish Spring soap.
                            Are western mice more evolved than eastern ones?

Here they seemed to like the toilet paper but they never seemed to use the soap let alone show a preference for one kind over another......

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...