• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much tax is enough

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much tax is enough

https://canadian-taxpayers-podcast.castos.com/episodes/40-deficit-skyrocketing-yet-again-feds-lied-about-carbon-tax-hike-and-infrastructure-bank-ceo-exit-costs-a-bundle

If your blood pressure is high, might as well bump it up alittle more.

Click image for larger version

Name:	OIP (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	770528

get used to it

Comment

I hear u TAS and this won’t change because of our changing dynamics in our population. I had a good conversation with a man who immigrated from Nigeria. No matter how I tried to explain to him that the donkey running our country is flushing our future down the toilet he still thot u he was doing a good job. He didn’t mind paying tax knowing he could go to his home and get a good nights sleep believing he was safe. He explained to me that that means more than what it costs. I politely said that i don’t think u will feel the same way in a few years. The new people to this country believe we are in good shape compared to where they came from. I couldn’t argue that but in time I believe he will see differently when more of his hard earned pay check is sent to an idiot with pipe dreams.

Comment

What percentage of the population pay:
        Property tax?
        Capital gains?
        Payroll?
        Exactly!!!!
        These answers will give insight to the answer to all your questions.

Comment

Sad part is it will have zero effect on the billionaires and trust fund privileged like Trudeau. It’s the billionaires who run major industry like oil , textiles and like industry that have laid waste to the planet, not the middle class working people . The middle class is going to take the brunt of this by far ...
          and that includes everyone on this forum regardless of you farm size and the handful here that disguised themselves as farmers .
          They will level everyone out just above the poverty line in the name of this reset , climate action and inclusion of all .
          Hopefully not but that’s the only way it seems it turns out for the next few decades.

Comment

Sadly every thing centres around politics and the next election, how to buy votes vs doing what’s right for the medium or long term.

Unfortunately agriculture, Western Canada and business in general don’t have the votes.

Comment

Always at least one more

Comment

My tax dollars goes to quasi governmental agencies like Protein Industries Canada....They say they are creating demand for our products with these major investments but it doesnt seem like its making its way to the net income on my farm....

The demand doesnt amount to much....

Better to pay farmers direct payments to keep up with other countries and let farmers make equipment purchases that help stimulate the economy than keep them poor and allow the middle man to buy our commodities on the cheap and then re-coup those costs to the consumer of protein powders....

Look what happened when Galen Weston price fixed bread for a decade ...it never help wheat prices....they spiked , fell back and nothing was said about the price of bread ....

Comment

Does this help answer your question?

https://www.blacklocks.ca/will-keep-raising-tax-until-we-reach-targets-senator/ https://www.blacklocks.ca/will-keep-raising-tax-until-we-reach-targets-senator/

Tuesday, December 15, 2020
                  Will Keep Raising Tax “Until We Reach Targets”: Senator

The carbon tax will keep rising “until we reach our targets,” cabinet’s representative in the Senate said last night. “We will be seriously fighting climate change for the first time,” said Senator Marc Gold (Que.), who had earlier promised the 12-cent a litre tax on gasoline would never go up: “Yes, there is an increase.”

And will the targets remain where they are presently?

I think you know the answer.

If there is one publication that is worth a subscription, this one would appear to be it.

Comment

How do you get people to own nothing? Make it unaffordable of course.

Make life so unaffordable that you cant do anything but sit in your apt, buy groceries, watch netflix and walk to your non essential job or just collect your measly guaranteed income. Oh and get your vaccines.

Comment

[QUOTE=jazz;479033]How do you get people to own nothing? Make it unaffordable of course.

Shut down small business, crank up taxes and interest rates making every debt payment unaffordable. Then offer complete debt forgiveness if the debtor gives up all property rights. Create the problem then offer the solution.
                      Last edited by biglentil; Dec 15, 2020, 18:34.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...