• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday C O C K T A I L report and other useless stuff. Its Friday let's have fun.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by makar View Post
    My bil is a homeless 100 lb overweight diebetic and refuses to move never mind work, he chose to sleep in the streets rather than my home, smartest man you can find and a 100 times more useless, why are we feeding him.
    0p

I feel your pain, I have a SIL about the same, although not homeless. Has 2 degrees, knows everything but common sense, hasnt worked a day in 25 yrs I've known her but gladly takes her government check every month. Reality is the other 3 siblings aren't much better, my wife must have been a friendly mail man child!

Comment

I guess very one around us that buys peas did a deep discount off the combine knowing full well that India was going to buy and China. Now it’s 9 to 9.50.

Real transparency.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...