• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So china

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So china

After whacking a 212% Tariff on wine today added another 6.7% for good measure.

Because some foreign ownership legislation or something passed parliament today.

To protect the Chinese wine industry fark off.

Please you guys write to you PM and say hey these Aussie need a hand getting chinato come clean about what really happened.

He a rockstar PM who likes to get his hands dirty in international affairs...tell him to send us some foreign aide us farmers winegrowers miners lumber industry could use it.

Doesn’t have to be US dollar transfer loonies will do

So a bottle of Australian wine in China cost 97 yuan a few months back now costs 211 yuan for Chinese consumer??

Working on a $20 bottle.

Hey ho buy Canadian wine ........

Comment

Maybe your military needs to do joint training exercises with the PLA. Ours does. china is our enemy. not our friend.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
        So a bottle of Australian wine in China cost 97 yuan a few months back now costs 211 yuan for Chinese consumer??

Working on a $20 bottle.

Hey ho buy Canadian wine ........
        Sorry our PM so busy shutting down our own industries he likely doesn't have time. The plan is to have miles and miles of pot and coffee shops (thats what really drives the country). China has him in the fetal position most of the time and guys like me would like to get the 2 bucks a bushel they scammed off of us 2 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Cowzilla View Post
          Sorry our PM so busy shutting down our own industries he likely doesn't have time. The plan is to have miles and miles of pot and coffee shops (thats what really drives the country). China has him in the fetal position most of the time and guys like me would like to get the 2 bucks a bushel they scammed off of us 2 years ago.
          Even the legal pot industry is cutting back because it can't pay big taxes and compete with the black market at the same time.

Comment

One of my pet hates.

Grain rises and falls for fundamental reasons and so called technical reasons.

But when grain falls or rises because of government spats it grates my gears and farmers can do nothing about it. And it’s no fault of there own.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...