• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proof of vaccination

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
    The first step is admitting it!
    The second step is enjoying it.

Comment

I notice some of you are believers in Vitamin D which I agree with, this interview with Roger Seheult MD annilizes medical trials and discusses the benefits of Vitamin D and it's role in the prevention and treatment of Covid-19.
      Also interesting, the role cigarettes play with patients who have contracted Covid-19.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha2mLz-Xdpg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha2mLz-Xdpg

Comment

Interesting.
        Wonder why our chief medical Dr's never mention taking vitamins?
        Should be on the covid ads every minute like wear a mask.
        We have been taking vitamin D. C. Zinc
        Magnesium for yrs..more so in the winter months.
        No flu for either of us in 20 yrs..
        And no flu shots.
        We get lots of sun most days all winter on our sleds.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
          I’ll take that with a grain of salt. Your last info regarding the UK was a bit of a stretch.
          Was listening to a doctor on the radio yesterday and he said they were not recommending that women who are trying to get pregnant, those that are pregnant and those that are lactating get the vaccination. The reason was it has not been tested on this particular group of recipients. I believe the same recommendation applies to kids for the same reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
            Interesting.
            Wonder why our chief medical Dr's never mention taking vitamins?
            Should be on the covid ads every minute like wear a mask.
            We have been taking vitamin D. C. Zinc
            Magnesium for yrs..more so in the winter months.
            No flu for either of us in 20 yrs..
            And no flu shots.
            We get lots of sun most days all winter on our sleds.
            What form of zinc and how much?

Comment

Originally posted by rumrocks View Post
              What form of zinc and how much?
              We take 34mgs daily and add 25mgs every 2nd day for 59 total.
              Max is 80 mgs per day.
              Depends person size.
              Last edited by Partners; Dec 12, 2020, 09:16.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
                Was listening to a doctor on the radio yesterday and he said they were not recommending that women who are trying to get pregnant, those that are pregnant and those that are lactating get the vaccination. The reason was it has not been tested on this particular group of recipients. I believe the same recommendation applies to kids for the same reason.
                Fairly common in lots of pharma products I think.

Comment

Any of us who have been around mass vaccinations of livestock can tell you that it is not without risk. But in the long run, the reward outweighs the risks, which is why we do it. Talk to older cattlemen( or women), there were absolute wrecks before vaccination was common. My Grandad lost half his herd to something that was preventable by vaccine, before they figured it out. Lots of horror stories.

One year we had two healthy young cows collapse from anaphalactic shock a few feet outside of the chute after getting their scour vaccine(the first year we did so). Saved both with a shot of epinepherin. First shot required the fastest run of my life to retrieve the bottle. After that it was always kept at the ready. Used a few more times over the years.
                  We have one cow who gets really sick for with pneumonia like symptoms a few days after being vaccinated.
                  And these are all tried and trued long since approved and tested vaccines.
                  There is always a risk of a cow getting hurt, while processing.
                  Lots of vaccines or medicines have restrictions for age, or pregnancy, or lactation but when you inquire, it is often just because it hasn't been tested and approved for that, not that there are any known side effects.

I wouldn't get hung up on anecdotal stories of side effects, even deaths, I'd look at the bigger statistics, which I'm not sure we have yet.

Comment

What about the bigger hospitals in the US which are not mandating the vax for staff due to the unquantified risks?

"Madison hospitals will not require staff get COVID-19 vaccine"

' "As an organization, we encourage, but will not require team members to receive the COVID-19 vaccine until more extensive information about safety and efficacy is available," a Unity Point Health - Meriter spokesperson said.'

IIRC, the Madison, WI. health complex is rated in the top 12 in the U.S. Yet they express this degree of caution, which should be seen a very strong signal given their capacity and recognition.

https://wkow.com/2020/12/11/madison-hospitals-will-not-require-staff-get-covid-19-vaccine/ https://wkow.com/2020/12/11/madison-hospitals-will-not-require-staff-get-covid-19-vaccine/

Comment

Maybe someone can figure out what these are.

Comment

£e@ked Bi££ $ates video from 2005 explaining how they can shut down certain parts of the brain responsible for faith with ×@ccine$.

https://tomiarayomi1.disciplemedia.com/posts/7389?fbclid=IwAR0e48l0egPLxmxtXPSApN6jy2WoW9eQQMlh QK6Y3RJ1r3KWo0gvxyR4ttE
                        Last edited by biglentil; Dec 12, 2020, 14:17.

Comment

The implications of this Toronto Star article are simply staggering. This sounds about like throwing darts at the board from a mile away. Good thing it's only our personal health that's at risk.

"Yes, the mask stays on after you get vaccinated. Here’s why"

“We don’t actually know whether (the vaccines) prevent somebody from becoming infected and then spreading it forward,” Lee said. What that means is that if there is a large amount of the population that isn’t yet vaccinated, they’re still at risk of potentially contracting the virus from vaccinated people.

“The key issue is that if people are vaccinated, and they can still spread it, then that’s a risk to the people who aren’t vaccinated,” she said. - Dr. Robyn Lee, an infectious disease expert/prof...

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2020/12/10/yes-the-mask-stays-on-after-you-get-vaccinated-heres-why.html https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2020/12/10/yes-the-mask-stays-on-after-you-get-vaccinated-heres-why.html
                          Last edited by burnt; Dec 12, 2020, 17:40.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                            The implications of this Toronto Star article are simply staggering. This sounds about like throwing darts at the board from a mile away. Good thing it's only our personal health that's at risk.

"Yes, the mask stays on after you get vaccinated. Here’s why"

“We don’t actually know whether (the vaccines) prevent somebody from becoming infected and then spreading it forward,” Lee said. What that means is that if there is a large amount of the population that isn’t yet vaccinated, they’re still at risk of potentially contracting the virus from vaccinated people.

“The key issue is that if people are vaccinated, and they can still spread it, then that’s a risk to the people who aren’t vaccinated,” she said. - Dr. Robyn Lee, an infectious disease expert/prof...

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2020/12/10/yes-the-mask-stays-on-after-you-get-vaccinated-heres-why.html https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2020/12/10/yes-the-mask-stays-on-after-you-get-vaccinated-heres-why.html
                            They can go to phucking hell! Vaccination= phuck this stinking mask! I am immune, take care of yourself azzholes!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...