• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covid is not just about deaths

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
    I did not single out Alberta. My only words were the first 3 sentences in the post in which I said: "Two things arrived in my email this morning. Not sure who wrote either. But they are worth thinking about." All the rest is just a copy and paste of emails I received which gives someone else's perspective on Covid that I found interesting.

A few months ago I compared the number of people who died from Covid to the 2 crashes of 737 Max jets and found at that death loss back then from Covid was equivalent to more than 6 - 737 crashes a day. The loss of 2 plane loads of passengers shut down the entire 737 fleet for going on a year and a half now, yet there are people who won't even wear a mask to help slow a novel virus that is far more deadly than those two crashes. And this forum got upset with me comparing the two causes of death.

Would you make you feel better instead of someone else comparing bus crashes or plane crashes we compare the Covid response to the response to the bringing down of the world trade center? The US went to war over those deaths yet the US is losing the same number of people every two days from Covid as they lost in the World trade center. And the war being mounted is by fanatics claiming their rights are being denied by making them wear masks.
    Daily infection rates are rising or at the very least holding steady across Canada, does that mean that people in all provinces are not wearing masks? Or is it possible that the fact that it is winter more people are indoors and this is increasing transmission rates regardless of mask mandates or does the average citizen not properly use a mask reducing its efficacy?

Comment

Its the flu people it happens every year and people die. This flu is a bad strain causing more deaths but its not a death sentence. Immune compromised people are the ones at risk and need protecting. Wear a mask if you are afraid but this is nature running its course and thinning the herd we cant stop this anymore than we can our climate from natural changes, be it warming or cooling.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordy2323 View Post
        More cherry picking the numbers to induce more fear. All those scary numbers are predicated on assuming the whole population of canada will get the rona.
        Well then we'll also use that same premise:

0.03363% of the population has died
        0.06389% of the population have been hospitalized,
        0.01241% of the population has required icu

Pretty scary numbers
        Based on apparently FLAWED tests, and numbers that EXCULDE maybe millions up on millions of infected that had NO symptoms and are NOT counted as cases.... % deaths of infected, are even better, less scary, if this joke is scary?

98.9% of Canadians have NOT tested positive.

80% of all positives have recovered

99.5% of all cases on earth are MILD!

99.7% of earth has NOT been even tested!

99.9802% of earth has NOT DIED of this virus!

Oh and surprise, births minus deaths....167,000 and counting MORE people alive today!

And truly TRAGIC and shameful for humanity...over 120,000 abortions TODAY!

Plus over 123,000 died of all other causes.

Only 7822 on earth died of/with Covid? Excess people every day.

NO pandemic, NO scary numbers, WHAT are the politicians thinking?????? Read and weep
        Last edited by fjlip; Dec 7, 2020, 18:22.

Comment

Hear we go, truth crawls out of Nurses union in Edmonton, Tried F*ckers are blocking BitChute.
          Last edited by fjlip; Dec 7, 2020, 18:52.

Comment

A review of the literature and stats on Covid.
            https://wattsupwiththat.com/2020/12/10/essential-facts-about-covid-19/ https://wattsupwiththat.com/2020/12/10/essential-facts-about-covid-19/

Comment

Mitchell South Dakota invoked mask mandate because of a high covid infection rate. Guess what it worked with a dramatic decrease in infection rates. They went against Dumbass Noem.

Comment

Brent Roussin states 7.5 % of covid cases result in a severe outcome.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...