• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fiduciary Duty to Inform

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fiduciary Duty to Inform

SO - By sheer accident I drive by a parking lot (that I drive by often). It is filled to the brim daily with cars and I wonder what business it is - well drive in and take a look. No sign, no true address above the door but a little non-descript logo on a window. The entry of this huge building is filled with vending machines and about a dozen micro-waves. Its a huge building and now my curiosity is really peaked. Go to rear of bldg. and 9 semis are parked at back doors. Hmmm, its the weekend so no one to ask. But that little wee logo on the door, I’ll google it. Now I know its a Mississauga company laundering hospital linens - innocent enough BUT this company had 18 positive cases of Covid amongst 150 employees and how much management. Funny thing no one heard about this as a hot spot. (and the laundry is safe).

We, who are locked down, closed, getting police visits at our door are not being informed of the hot spots. This is pure and simple BS. All those employees go home to families, go to stores, their kids goto day cares, their wives work in hospitals, long term care homes, schools —— and no one is the wiser.

Bottom Line - We are not being informed of hot spots. What a crock! Does the government and the press not have a fiduciary duty to protect the rest of the population by informing them of the hot spots? Now you wonder why we can’t put a lid on this thing? Its not the little guy going to the post office to get his mail, its these big hot spots that send it radiating out and no one will inform us.
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...