• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBC has an article The Big Spend

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CBC has an article The Big Spend

For all the bitching about CBC they have pretty good article on who is getting government money ....

The Big Spend...

Some of those reporters won't have a job in a few days....

Privatize losses ...socialize losses...

Why is it that farmers are expected to step up to cover losses on the farm up to 60 percent before any help from government while a company like air canada receives 400plus million after saying a few short months ago it had the strongest balance sheet in the airline industry...

Why cant they suffer like farmers...give them a program that olympic averages their revenues...and audit the shit out them in the process....

Anyway read it.... its pretty interesting...even if you don't like CBC

Linamar the owners of Macdon now received 100 million...

Air canada is closing in on 500 million...while holding customers refunds...nice hey?
    Last edited by bucket; Dec 7, 2020, 07:44.

Comment

Bucket, you should stop hoping primary ag will ever get an investment dime from this govt.

Anybody still trying to tweak a loser program like agstability isnt serious.

Everybody knew when the govt opens the taps like this all their cronies are going to get take care of.

We are all in this together...to pay for it.

Comment

Where’s the level playing field?

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
          Bucket, you should stop hoping primary ag will ever get an investment dime from this govt.

Anybody still trying to tweak a loser program like agstability isnt serious.

Everybody knew when the govt opens the taps like this all their cronies are going to get take care of.

We are all in this together...to pay for it.
          True but we have government more worried about India''s farmers than western Canadian farms...

Agristability should be scrapped...it's garbage and hurting the industry...

When all the little guys are consolidated into the BTOS portfolio....where are the workers going to come from....

Comment

CBC this morning says Trudeau government won’t say who got billions of dollars of aid. You surprised?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
              CBC this morning says Trudeau government won’t say who got billions of dollars of aid. You surprised?
              Well I know foreign countries got billions (before and after covid) and any primary GDP driven industry in this country got zero. In fact most have been (and will be) regulated and taxed harder.

I still cannot believe people vote for this fool. man we have some dumbphucks in this country.

Comment

Well I know foreign countries got billions (before and after covid) and any primary GDP driven industry in this country got zero. In fact most have been (and will be) regulated and taxed harder.

I still cannot believe people vote for this fool. man we have some dumbphucks in this country.
                that are paid to sit at home and smoke dope and play video games

Comment

And given the opportunity to go to the polls, they'll gladly do so again. He'll likely get a solid majority. Trump's administration is the lone example nearly worldwide that didnt manage to further consolidate power at the polls during this pandemic.

Comment

I don't understand why any of you believe anything said in this article is true.... I thought CBC was "fake news". Seems like selective reading.

Comment

SNAP - where did you come from?

Comment

My mothers womb.... where did YOU come from?

Comment

One obnoxious one leaves and a new one fills the spot.

Comment

Don’t remember losing any.

Comment

Heard on the radio that the Government spends 40 million a day!

The Finance Minister wants the money people have in their saving accounts!

This is scary shit!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...