• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kenney on the Great Reset

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kenney on the Great Reset

https://twitter.com/i/status/1334677173270036480

He's claiming every level of govt was issued the book from Schwab, himself included, and in part 2 he's denouncing it. Probably just another conspiracy theory or Q propaganda ....

Is Kenney gonna be suicided now?

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post

He's claiming every level of govt was issued the book from Schwab, himself included, and in part 2 he's denouncing it. Probably just another conspiracy theory or Q propaganda ....
      Nothing to see here folks, conspiracy stuff. Unless its not.

Thank god we live close to someone that wont go along with the charade.

Comment

The great reset that is being touted is just a lot more of the road we are currently on. This of course is the road to ruin. There will be a great reset soon. This is one in which the government can't borrow in canuckistani loons any more. That day we will see a free market once again and people will have to do useful work or starve to death. That will be a great reset. Likely should start moving in that direction sooner, rather than later. To do that, the bank of canuckistan slows the money printing press. Interest rates go UP. Government jobs disappear overnight. Jobs at zombie businesses the same but new business will start to emerge. That will be some reset.

Comment

Maybe, FINALLY a politician DARES risk his life and expose these left/liberal/democrat BILLIONAIRE DEVILS! Oh please start an avalanche of reason and intelligence and resistance to our TURD!

Comment

Sure be nice if the UN ****ers would starve!

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
              Sure be nice if the UN ****ers would starve!
              Or somehow disappear...

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post

I thought the great reset was just a crazy conspiracy theory? Trudeau went off on it so did several on here that it was not real ...
                We are about to see I guess

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
                  That day we will see a free market once again and people will have to do useful work or starve to death. That will be a great reset.
                  ajl, did you watch the BLM and anitfa protests? That doesnt seem like a group that will be happy to go back to work when it all fails. And most of their anger was redirected to fellow citizens and not govt. I think thats the template of what will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                    I thought the great reset was just a crazy conspiracy theory? Trudeau went off on it so did several on here that it was not real ...
                    We are about to see I guess
                    McCarthyism was 60 years too early... is that a word? Too early? Likely fake news. This has been floating around since June, hard to take it as credible but Moe did utter some words when we came out of lockdown in the spring, something about "not doing that again". Maybe he got it as well? Idk. For government to play with our emotions and cause fear about an unseen attack, well that hasnt happened. Except 911, 1976 with the swine flu. Meh, they try this every so often. Come to Jesus moments surrendering everything, freedom, assets etc. Etc.

https://twitter.com/o_rips/status/1289236702301577216?s=20

Comment

Here's the hotlink in above mentioned article

https://globalnews.ca/news/7470183/cyber-crime-canada-china-russia-threats-power-supply/

Now we wait to see if it's more Q or conspiracy

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                        ajl, did you watch the BLM and anitfa protests? That doesnt seem like a group that will be happy to go back to work when it all fails. And most of their anger was redirected to fellow citizens and not govt. I think thats the template of what will happen.
                        it is the only way out of this
                        the strong will survive
                        its called adaptation, evolution
                        most on here can survive with SFA, downtown T.O. , not so much

Comment

Kenney has done his best to hide the past two weeks, sitting on the fence and not taking a strong position regarding either side.

What a p ussy!! Doing his best to be every bodies friend.

Pallister at least took a strong position whether you agree or not with him!!
                          Last edited by foragefarmer; Dec 6, 2020, 19:41.

Comment

Dunno, he has been playing too nice with Ottawa tho. All talk.
                            He has however been on FB telling us the Reset is not a conspiracy but fact.
                            He received the book from Klaus Schwab.

Comment

Kenney, climbed out of his bunker and finally made a decision, making masks mandatory except on farms.

I guess the mayors of Edmonton and Calgary were going to take matters into their own hands, so Kenney thought he best step up and do his job.

Talk about lack of leadership at the top.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...