• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pallister Steals Xmas

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
    $1.15 billion for ventilators
    acording to a CBC report this morning.

Must be still in the box if we have no more ICU capacity.

Maybe we are down the list for delivery.

Is that about the value of 2 million acres of canola???
    That was a knee jerk reaction without "peer reviewed" facts, apparently ventilators KILL the sick? Or maybe was the plan?
    GM Canada made 1000's in stead of vehicles. And lots of TURD $$$, sorry BORROWED/fake $$$

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
      Great just keep them from the hospital when they are sick. Their politics are of no concern just their stupidity.
      Quick question Agstar, Nov. 10 384 covid cases in Manitoba, today 383. Nov. 12 the new restrictions were imposed including mandatory masks, that is 24 days of a mandatory mask mandate. Numbers not changing much but I guess in your mind I am just stupid. Also keep in mind I personally have no problem wearing a mask.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
        Quick question Agstar, Nov. 10 384 covid cases in Manitoba, today 383. Nov. 12 the new restrictions were imposed including mandatory masks, that is 24 days of a mandatory mask mandate. Numbers not changing much but I guess in your mind I am just stupid. Also keep in mind I personally have no problem wearing a mask.
        You have to wear them to be effective. Some are not listening and going to work when they have symptoms. Schools are open with 1500 cases related to schools. The latest rules only came into effect two weeks ago. It takes time to turn the ship around. It looks like other provinces are having problems. Nothing is perfect.

Comment

Sweden daily deaths, appear to have peaked at levels well below last spring. So far. I will leave this uncommented beyond that.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20201206_173353.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.2 KB
ID:	770497

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
            We aren’t wearing them right, it is the fault of those who aren’t wearing them right, it is everyone’s fault except the mask wearers, the far righties, trump, Harper.

Try calling this farce out on the billion dollar cbc. The minions are on there thick these days proclaiming the mask mandate is working. They are claiming the numbers not dropping are because of the above. Not wearing them right, Harper, trump, blah blah blah.

Sask is up over 400 cases today. I guess it’s the anti masker, Covid deniers faults. Oh, and trump and Harper.

Comment

So what would the numbers be without any precautions? Who cares about a couple of losers like Harper and Trump. I don't. I want to know how they will take the nuclear codes away on Jan 20.
              Last edited by agstar77; Dec 6, 2020, 23:04.

Comment

So what would the numbers be without any precautions? Who cares about a couple of losers like Harper and Trump. I don't.
                They were lower before any precautions started?
                How do we know if any of this actually works or if you have to try something to make people believe that government gives a shit.
                Oh ya scientists..same people that brought us the climate change scam.

Comment

So what would the numbers be without any precautions? Who cares about a couple of losers like Harper and Trump. I don't.
                  You have certainly devoted a large portion of your life recently to posting about someone you don't care about.

I was going to check how often the words Agstar77 and Trump were in the same post, So I typed Agstar77 and Trump into google. I highly recommend Doing the same, Just don't click on any of the links. Someone using the same username is busy on personals websites, and not the traditional type. Would probably make Even Blaithin blush.

Comment

How does someone not wearing a mask properly or going to work one day equate to mostly care home deaths? The average age of the deceased is 83 yrs old.

Sask has had a 3 month long mask mandate with social distancing and limited capacity everything. Everyone indoor is wearing a mask and even a lot outdoor. Restaurant seating was 50% and then reduced to 25% 3 weeks ago. All kids activities halted for the past 2 weeks.

Not making a difference at all.

I am interested to know what lock down harder would look like.
                    Last edited by jazz; Dec 6, 2020, 21:48.

Comment

What about going to work when they are asymptomatic?
                      Up to 60% will never know they had it.
                      Maybe you included?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                        You have certainly devoted a large portion of your life recently to posting about someone you don't care about.

I was going to check how often the words Agstar77 and Trump were in the same post, So I typed Agstar77 and Trump into google. I highly recommend Doing the same, Just don't click on any of the links. Someone using the same username is busy on personals websites, and not the traditional type. Would probably make Even Blaithin blush.
                        You are full of c***.Rudy knows he did not wear a mask, maybe he will wear a ventilator.
                        Last edited by agstar77; Dec 6, 2020, 22:13.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post

I was going to check how often the words Agstar77 and Trump were in the same post, So I typed Agstar77 and Trump into google. I highly recommend Doing the same, Just don't click on any of the links.
                          Last thing we need on here is you teaching and encouraging users to troll ?
                          Bet you can't stop posting for a month.

Comment

You have to wear them to be effective. Some are not listening and going to work when they have symptoms. Schools are open with 1500 cases related to schools. The latest rules only came into effect two weeks ago. It takes time to turn the ship around. It looks like other provinces are having problems. Nothing is perfect.
                            Alberta has unfortunately had 615 covid related deaths. Quebec has unfortunately had 7255 covid related deaths. Quebec has almost twice as many people as Alberta but almost 12 times as many deaths yet CBC constantly does negative stories on Alberta’s covid related policies, not near as much about Quebec, why do you suppose that is?!

Comment

Alberta infection rate per 100000 is the highest in the country, but I must admit Quebec has done a poor job. They were given more publicity early on.

Comment

Can't people READ? AB deaths decreasing. 615 supposed with/of covid but in 2020 over 30,000 deaths of all causes. Are they not unfortunate?

Click image for larger version

Name:	AB Ave case.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	770498

And in Calgary...walk for freedom by the hundreds, search for the video.
                                Last edited by fjlip; Dec 6, 2020, 23:40.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...