• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Flynn Wants Trump To Declare Martial Law And Redo The Election The president

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
    Me thinks he never watched the video, so doesn’t know what it’s about, just makes assumptions.
    I watched the video but did you read the rebuttals I posted?

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
      Sure dml, like keeping ballots in rollerbags under tables and then kicking everyone out to count them is all on the up and up.

You are wearing your mask too long. Get some air.
      Did you read the rebutalls from 2 republicans who actually oversee the counting that I posted?

January 1, Jazz, I can hardly wait for your BS to end.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
        I watched the video but did you read the rebuttals I posted?
        Yup. I read the leftist cutting and pasting at times on this here agriville. I wish to goodness that some would think on their own and have their own opinions though, rather than dig as I just did. I googled Georgia ballot fraud video debunked. Know what I found?

You betcha, the word for word bit you cut and pasted.

If it weren’t for the ease of the internet, I’m not sure what y’all would ever post.

Whatcha seeding in the coming year? What about your farms history, hardships and struggles?

CRICKETS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
          Yup. I read the leftist cutting and pasting at times on this here agriville. I wish to goodness that some would think on their own and have their own opinions though, rather than dig as I just did. I googled Georgia ballot fraud video debunked. Know what I found?

You betcha, the word for word bit you cut and pasted.

If it weren’t for the ease of the internet, I’m not sure what y’all would ever post.

Whatcha seeding in the coming year? What about your farms history, hardships and struggles?

CRICKETS!!!
          I googled aliens started covid and yes an article claiming aliens did it came up.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
            Trump is just stiring the pot in order for donations to keep coming in so he can use it to try and stay out of jail.Trump is a huge security threat to the U.S.A. the way he is carring on and not excepting the vote.Acting like a home grown terrorist starting a civil war.

“Excepting the vote”? You mean “accepting”?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
              “Excepting the vote”? You mean “accepting”?
              i didn't wanna bring it up , kinda miss grass

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                i didn't wanna bring it up , kinda miss grass
                Yes, the spelling and Grammar around this place has definitely declined in his absence.

Comment

Just purposely derail threads while advocating to Make Agriville Gabby Again. Circle jerk troll

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...