• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quads v side by side

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LEP View Post
    Sounds like your built for rugby.

Are side by sides right hand drive in Australia?
    That I can’t answer em right hand drive

Comment

I only have quads 1 is honda electric shift great for fencing as i ride side saddle,so easy to step off to put in staples,other is yamaha foot shift and have to stradle to get in reverse the new one polaris that i would never buy again,its so wide its like riding a fat horse,uncomfortable its automatic so shifting isnt a problem.
      Neibor has kobota sxs banging knees on dash all the time,another has can-am your ass is lower than knees,JD gator doors are in way for getting out, INMHO use 4x4 pickup for hauling and quad for chores.
      PS kobota with air stereo all the bells over 30 grand.

Comment

Few years ago when we were facing the sxs dilemma, we ended up with a golf cart instead. It was tough to justify an extra $15,000 when 90% of the time it was for moving people, tools, or supplies around the yard. The atvs fill in for checking cows, fencing, or the other rough terrain jobs.

Extremely happy with the decision. The cart is quiet, easy to get in and out of, simple to drive, has lots of storage or carrying, sips fuel, and low maintenance. Resale and depreciation are excellent as well.

Comment

We have both a quad and SXS... the SXS is perfect for hauling stuff like everyone else said. We have Honda quads and they are legendary for reliability, granted mine are all foot shift and I guess pretty plain in comparison to the new quads that are available. We also have a Polaris Ranger which is pretty handy around the cattle and the yard.. we did however make a few upgrades to it... better tires, lift kit. If I had to do it again I would have bought the Honda version of SXS instead of the belt drive Polaris as it seems to make a lot of noise when you are barley moving verse the gear gear driven Honda's

Comment

Either quad or side by side would be safer than these .....

Many of us cut our teeth on those back in the day .... and bones lol

Comment

ah, big red !

Comment

Hah!

In Manitoba the local dealer had a deal. Buy one of those chain balers and get a trike.

Everyone had crappy bales and trike crash stories.

Comment

There wasn't a leg that they couldn't climb.

Comment

Honda quad with winch. Trouble free .

Comment

Bit of research sbs top speed ain’t one of there strong points.

Guess some are faster than others

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...