• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#Bbqstandoff

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
    Ford has gone full out dictator on small business, yet Kenney and Moe are hesitant to chase the big box bribes, maybe they didn't get the same check as Ford and Pallister? Im looking for the wedge issue here that splits the country in half, it's coming. Anyone notice Sask created a "ministry of independence" a week ago? Unless you follow the Buffalo party, likely not. Im not convinced the AB and SK premiers are not on the take.
    Ford's actions are pretty well guaranteeing a Liberal majority next election. There's little consolation in that he's still better than Patrick Quisling Brown.

Comment

CNN reports this morning that Jan had more suicide deaths last month than Covid deaths since March. I suspect between Opioids and suicides we are close to the same. Haven’t seen any actual statistics but bad drugs are and depression are a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
        CNN reports this morning that Jan had more suicide deaths last month than Covid deaths since March. I suspect between Opioids and suicides we are close to the same. Haven’t seen any actual statistics but bad drugs are and depression are a problem.
        Media not interested in talking about that.

People not working in essential services are getting desperate.

Comment

Its more than a bit ironic that some posters rant on about how important law and order is and then go on to support someone who openly breaks the law and defies public health orders in the middle of a pandemic? Do you really want to eat at a restaurant the doesn't follow public health guidelines?

Restaurants are not essential businesses. And in many places they can still do takeout and delivery. Yeah its rough and many restaurants won't survive. But even in good times many restaurants don't survive.

Hospitals and healthcare are essential.

And most workers who get laid off can apply for EI.
          Last edited by chuckChuck; Nov 29, 2020, 08:38.

Comment

I'm not familiar with the EI rules.
            How does a small business owner apply for EI?

Comment

You can read about all the covid support programs for businesses and individuals here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/department-finance/economic-response-plan.html https://www.canada.ca/en/department-finance/economic-response-plan.html

Comment

People have had enough of the unfair lock downs.

https://twitter.com/canmericanized/status/1332774047797686275 https://twitter.com/canmericanized/status/1332774047797686275

People in toronto, taking to the streets.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                  Its more than a bit ironic that some posters rant on about how important law and order is and then go on to support someone who openly breaks the law and defies public health orders in the middle of a pandemic? Do you really want to eat at a restaurant the doesn't follow public health guidelines?
                  Its more than a bit ironic that some posters rant on about how important law and order is and then go on to support goverment who openly breaks the law and defies common ethics, in the middle of goverance.

Do you really want a government who doesn't follow public ethics, and laws?

Comment

Restaurants are not essential businesses. And in many places they can still do takeout and delivery. Yeah its rough and many restaurants won't survive. But even in good times many restaurants don't survive.

Hospitals and healthcare are essential.

And most workers who get laid off can apply for EI.
                    says the guy who attended a BLM rally during covid , supporting looters and burners
                    i guess its only a "right and just cause" if you say it is
                    Last edited by Guest; Nov 29, 2020, 11:09.

Comment

Well, goodbye Magna Carta and 800 years of the liberty it resulted in.

“The medical officer of health has the power to issue a Section 22 order under the Health Protection and Promotion Act (HPPA) without requiring the court to intervene or consent,” said Toronto spokesperson Brad Ross. “In this case, city staff (Toronto Public Health, with the assistance of municipal licensing and standards) followed the medical officer of health’s direction and engaged the services of a locksmith to enforce that direction, not the police. Police were only engaged to keep the peace and assist with the enforcement of this lawful order, as required.”

An unelected "health official" can now pick winners and losers in the business world.

We are witnessing a modern-day resurrection of the Stasi and Gestapo.

But maybe some thing this doesn't matter out here on our farms?

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/warmington-the-only-thing-missing-in-this-ghost-town-are-tumbleweeds https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/warmington-the-only-thing-missing-in-this-ghost-town-are-tumbleweeds

Comment

Never said I supported looters. I said i supported peaceful protest. Many Chiefs of Police also joined in the protests.

But Case the guy who holidayed out of the country at the beginning of the pandemic? We should have closed the border to stop the spread? right!

Many posters were okay with protests and Trump rallies as long as they agreed with them.

And now many of you are okay with law breakers and maskless protests as long as you agree with them. The irony is rich and deep! Lol
                        Last edited by chuckChuck; Dec 1, 2020, 08:17.

Comment

Never said I supported looters. I said i supported peaceful protest. Many Chiefs of Police also joined in the protests.

But Case the guy who holidayed out of the country at the beginning of the pandemic? We should have closed the border to stop the spread? right!

Many posters were okay with protests and Trump rallies as long as they agreed with them.

And now many of you are okay with law breakers and maskless protests as long as you agree with them. The irony is rich and deep! Lol
                          You are making a fool of yourself , again ....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...