• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do as I say ..Not as I do..

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FarmJunkie View Post
    This whole thing is brainless! The percentage of people dying is nothing near cancer, heart disease and stroke. We have been arguing and crying and bitching and moaning about something that comes every year and was just part of life before we were here
    Isn’t it simply hard to even fathom? The fear, the delusion, the control? It is just nuts. My dad and grandparents are spinning in their graces over what has come of this society.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	202_jpg-1700151(full).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	770442

Comment

I know this is a little off the thread topic and I didn't want to start a new one that no one would reply to anyway.

So here it is.....

Are the families of influenza virsus and the corona viruses related? In the same family? Totally unrelated?

Is our individual and government response to the real answer justified.
        Last edited by farmaholic; Nov 26, 2020, 08:43.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
          I know this is a little off the thread topic and I didn't want to start a new onebthat no one would reply to anyway.

So here it is.....

Are the families of influenza virsus and the corona viruses related? In the same family? Totally unrelated?

Not sure but to stick with the questions you ask....does the fact that many people got the regular flu vaccine and then showed slight symptoms ,,,,got tested for covid and the regular flu vaccine created a false positive?

Comment

Originally posted by FarmJunkie View Post
            This whole thing is brainless! The percentage of people dying is nothing near cancer, heart disease and stroke. We have been arguing and crying and bitching and moaning about something that comes every year and was just part of life before we were here
            How contagious is cancer heart disease and stoke? When did these become communicable?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
              I know this is a little off the thread topic and I didn't want to start a new one that no one would reply to anyway.

So here it is.....

Dr. Yaffe's response to the mass-testing question speaks indirectly to the issue you raise. There can be crossover in test results because the corona virus is a wide "family".

Anyway, her response does little to inspire confidence in testing and test results.

Comment

Bucket and Burnt,

If they aren't one in the same thing that might explain our governments response.

I want to know if Influenza and Covid are the same. I think I might know they're not absolutely the same.

The true answer would determine my opinion if there was on over-reaction or not.

I hate what it's done. On every level.

Comment

And we are cautioned that one can get "a flu" whatever the f*ck that is, AND COVID. Then kiss the world goodbye. The are guessing at any and all solutions and next to ZIP is working. We will know in 3 weeks. If still "CASES", then what??????

Comment

CBC has interesting article about extreme lung attack being treated by ECMO machine that takes CO2 filled blood and replaces it with O2 filled blood, giving the lungs a chance to fight off the infection but only 40 hospitals have such machine.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...