• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steinbach

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Eyes, face that is exposed, hands, all can transfer the Covid-19 virus-infecting covid-19 to negative people."

"Hospital workers in Covid 19 patient care areas wear much more than just masks obviously"

Absolutely, full gown/gloves PPE, discarded into hazardous bins after use often. Fitted N95/and shields for their protection. That is needed for nearly 100% protection. Public touching/adjusting/into eyes, all over clothes, closer together longer, are not preventing much. False sense of security amplifying or not stopping spread. That must be the cause.

Comment

Our local Hutt colony had over 60 test positive with only two were some what sick, the rest didn't know they had it ,I remember the media going absolute nuts about it. Sask heath phoned some and tried to get them to say they were feeling sick and would not drop it until one of them to them to f-off and he wasn't sick and he was going out to do what he does every day, Work. that proved to me that the media is hyping this up way more than it showed be. Also some of the Hutts are not the most healthy and they survived.

Comment

We heard the same from a fellow who is friends with people from a colony that made the news.
        Zero had the covid..but media said so..

Comment

Originally posted by Ab7 View Post
          40% of the tests they do dipshit
          Nice, real nice response, there is a word that perfectly describes you that the British use quite regular, starts with C ends with T and is usually preceded by daft.

Comment

Just watched a video from the Steinback hospital and it looked like a ghost town there. One person waiting in emergency tp see doctor and the parking lot was empty. Hmmmm more lies to keep the hoax going and the sheeple terrified.

Comment

I find this curious.

Agstar started the thread and mentioned his sons gf is a nurse in Steinbach. She would have more first hand knowledge of the situation there than most...

Yet a video later found on Facebook is saying it's of Steinbach and that the hospital is really empty.

Seems more people are believing the random, online video than the person with direct contact to the situation.

Such is the power of social media.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                I find this curious.

Agstar started the thread and mentioned his sons gf is a nurse in Steinbach. She would have more first hand knowledge of the situation there than most...

Yet a video later found on Facebook is saying it's of Steinbach and that the hospital is really empty.

Seems more people are believing the random, online video than the person with direct contact to the situation.

Such is the power of social media.
                Turnipism!!!!

Comment

Cases are from colonies. Sent home to isolate and end up spreading it to their households. Also local care homes. There are no empty hospitals a cruel joke. Manitoba is a real s@@t show. Schools are in big trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                    Let me guess your wife plays with voodoo dolls.
                    Blaithin, good point, but perhaps the reason some might be doubtful of the authenticity of Agstar's nurse claim, is posts such as this, in response to another poster's claim that his wife is a Doctor.
                    Generally, people project their own shortcomings onto other people, in this case, accusing someone elsof being a liar.
                    I know neither them, and have no reason to doubt the validity of either of their claims.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                      Blaithin, good point, but perhaps the reason some might be doubtful of the authenticity of Agstar's nurse claim, is posts such as this, in response to another poster's claim that his wife is a Doctor.
                      Generally, people project their own shortcomings onto other people, in this case, accusing someone elsof being a liar.
                      I know neither them, and have no reason to doubt the validity of either of their claims.
                      Any doctor that would make light of the current situation as was said must practice voodoo. I have not heard of any responsible doctor laugh when people are sick . Make your own judgement.

Comment

Any doctor that would make light of the current situation as was said must practice voodoo. I have not heard of any responsible doctor laugh when people are sick . Make your own judgement.
                        Nice try. Clearly she and her peers understand the ridiculousness of the mask crusade. Even the BC provincial health officer rejected masks for the longest time until she finally gave in to public pressure on Friday (because the Agstars and Karen’s of the public know better than the doctors). Good luck.

Comment

Cases are from colonies. Sent home to isolate and end up spreading it to their households. Also local care homes. There are no empty hospitals a cruel joke. Manitoba is a real s@@t show. Schools are in big trouble.
                          Unlike

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
                            Nice try. Clearly she and her peers understand the ridiculousness of the mask crusade. Even the BC provincial health officer rejected masks for the longest time until she finally gave in to public pressure on Friday (because the Agstars and Karen’s of the public know better than the doctors). Good luck.
                            I will stick with 99% of the science community. You can stick to your wife. Good Luck.

Comment

I will stick with 99% of the science community. You can stick to your wife. Good Luck.
                              Once again Agstar, Don't be a Chuck, one is enough.

Science is not decided by democracy, it isn't done by consensus.

You are not helping your cause by stating such things.

Comment

The situation in Steinbach has been widely publicized. Don't waste your time trying to tell us there is no problem with an over run healthcare system because it is widely reported from other provinces as well.

A5 your record on listening to scientists is weak at best. But at least you are consistent in denying the overwhelming scientific evidence! LOL

Anybody who thinks not wearing a mask is a good idea in the middle of a pandemic of a respiratory illness doesn't have a clue.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...