• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Canadian pathologist Dr. Roger Hodkinson

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
    I see someone has not got the message that the earth is not flat.
    Don't lower yourself to Chuck's level with the childish flat earth comments every time an inconvenient question is asked. One Chuck per forum is more than enough, you are better than that. We were having a civil conversation, and I asked an honest question, that doesn't have an easy answer, in response to your gross generalization and over simplification of a very complex issue.

Comment

Garbage post ,misinformation is more dangerous than the virus. You should get a ticket for posting this garbage.
      I'm glad we have our own Resident agriville MD, who refutes accredited doctors he disagrees with, with absolutely no proof.
      Its rich you essentially use trump's argument strategy, by just screaming out "fake news", while presenting no counter argument or facts.
      If nothing else, its refreshing to see, as opposed to the standard leftist attack, of accusing one of being "rascist, sexist, ect."

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
        Don't lower yourself to Chuck's level with the childish flat earth comments every time an inconvenient question is asked. One Chuck per forum is more than enough, you are better than that. We were having a civil conversation, and I asked an honest question, that doesn't have an easy answer, in response to your gross generalization and over simplification of a very complex issue.
        Since science is pretty much settled on masks and the shape of the planet I think it is valid comment. We are way past debate on masks and the shape of the planet. I am quite willing to debate when to wear them , how effective each type is . But saying they do not help is nonsense and everyone knows it.

Comment

Since science is pretty much settled on masks and the shape of the planet I think it is valid comment. We are way past debate on masks and the shape of the planet. I am quite willing to debate when to wear them , how effective each type is . But saying they do not help is nonsense and everyone knows it.
          You just avoided my question completely, I'm not arguing about the effectiveness of masks. I'm questioning your implied assertion that there exists some all-knowing, all-seeing infallible, unbiased, uncorruptible, unemotional entity capable of telling the rest of us what is fact vs fiction.
          And even that presupposes that science, evidence and knowledge are finite, and fixed in time, never to be improved upon.
          One only need observe the global warming debate, where "facts" are enforced by lawsuits, firings, ostracization, etc. to see how successful the facts as decreed from above by political motives has been.

Comment

Cbc had a news article yesterday. About climate change and ice in the north. Article started with how a guy skating on OCTOBER 31st near Whitehorse, fell through the ice after he skated too far out where the ice was thin. Then the article spewed all kinds of bs on how climate change is causing thinning ice.

Who cares that he was skating on October 31st. Even in Whitehorse, the ice would be far too thin.

But it fed into their “science is settled” mantra, so they ran with it.

Science is never settled, unless there are repeatable observances. When you have professionals in these fields, whether medicine, or climate, smash8ng to pieces the leftists wish list of fear and boogeyman logic, it obviously is not settled.

How many dare speak up anymore? They get the “you’re an idiot, a danger to society”, response. So folks start keeping it to themselves. Climate change cultism is unassailable, society is too far gone with it. Same for controllovirus. It’s the mantra, it is scary, it is deemed that the science is settled, even when it’s not.

So it becomes a rare breath of fresh air when someone does speak up and buck the ridiculous trend of the day.

Comment

Science is never settled and its never moved on from until irrefutable evidence emerges. I see group think on the mask front is much more prevalent than real science.

Anyway, the danes found out the same thing Mr. Hodkinson did.

https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/M20-6817 Effectiveness of Adding a Mask Recommendation to Other Public Health Measures to Prevent SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Danish Mask Wearers

This study was buried by the MSM.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                Science is never settled and its never moved on from until irrefutable evidence emerges. I see group think on the mask front is much more prevalent than real science.

https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/M20-6817 Effectiveness of Adding a Mask Recommendation to Other Public Health Measures to Prevent SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Danish Mask Wearers

Darn those nasty Danes!

Comment

Jazz:

If this study is proof that masks are ineffective why has Denmark now mandated:
                  masks mandatory on public transportation
                  masks mandatory at airports
                  masks mandatory in bars and restaurants when patrons leave their table.

Furthermore why has the publication of the study been rejected by the major medical journals including the Lancet, the New England Journal of Medicine, and the American Medical Association Journal?

And why was the study of masks only conducted on people wearing masks outdoors that were already practicing social distancing. Shouldn't it looked at wearing masks indoors as well?

Even the report you linked to lists the following limitations.
                  Limitation:
                  Inconclusive results, missing data, variable adherence, patient-reported findings on home tests, no blinding, and no assessment of whether masks could decrease disease transmission from mask wearers to others.

Sounds like this study lacks a lot of controls!

Comment

Like I said the science is clear that masks are effective only parameters on how they are used is a matter for discussion.

Comment

Privately recorded with govt officials going viral. Hear for yourself.
                      Jazz. because one scientist disagrees with wearing a mask you think this proves that masks don’t work or that we should not have to wear masks even though most of the scientists promote the wearing of masks?
                      If a single scientist disagreeing with conventional science is enough proof then modern agriculture is doomed. Here are 3 examples where individual scientists dispute modern agricultural practices. Given their standing I hope you and anyone else opposing mask wearing on the basis of Hodkinson’s opinion are no longer using GMOs, Glyphosate, and or using pesticides because they say these practices are bad.
                      Don’t grow GMOs
                      Thierry Vrain is a former research scientist for Agriculture Canada. He now promotes awareness GMO dangers. “I refute the claims of the biotechnology companies that their engineered crops yield more; that they require less pesticide applications; that they have no impact on the environment, and, of course, that they are safe to eat.”
                      Don’t use glyphosate
                      “Senior author Lianne Sheppard, professor in biostatistics and environmental and occupational health sciences, said she was "convinced" of the carcinogenic properties of the chemical. Researchers from the University of Washington evaluated existing studies into the chemical -- found in weed killers including Monsanto's popular Roundup -- and concluded that it significantly increases the risk of non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL), a cancer of the immune system”
                      Organics are nutritionally better than conventional grown crops
                      Organic fruits, vegetables, and grains have several measureable nutritional benefits over conventional crops, according to a study published in the British Journal of Nutrition British Journal of Nutrition (BJN)

Comment

DML if a group of scientists dissent on any topic and they are not compromised by politics or activism then their views need to be heard and investigated.

That's all part of trust the science.

If he is such a quack why did the govt call him for input. He probably won't be getting a call back.

There are hundred more like him suppressed by MSM and govt officials.

Comment

Care to name those suppressed scientists? You have the same credibility as Rudy.

Comment

Like I said the science is clear that masks are effective only parameters on how they are used is a matter for discussion.
                            Yes, for sure...
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	30920342-8536865-image-a-6_1595098085386.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	770420

Comment

Originally posted by Toast View Post
                              Yes, for sure...
                              [ATTACH]7074[/ATTACH]
                              Is there enough material in one of those for her to model one as a bikini bottom?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                                Is there enough material in one of those for her to model one as a bikini bottom?
                                Is there a wrong answer to that question?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...