• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

West Coast shipping

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
    Just seems like a curmudgeon. Not sure a Snickers will even help.
    And you are a WCWGA member???? hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
      And you are a WCWGA member???? hahaha
      I don’t grow wheat, why would I be a member? So I can meet cheerful people like you?

Comment

I don’t grow wheat, why would I be a member? So I can meet cheerful people like you?
        No so you can meet stupid naive people....

Comment

I rarely think people are stupid and naive is a term Boomers use on anybody under the age of 40 who has a differing opinion.

Are you a Boomer, Bucket?

Comment

I rarely think people are stupid and naive is a term Boomers use on anybody under the age of 40 who has a differing opinion.

Nope ...not a boomer...

Comment

OK boomer" is a catchphrase and meme used by teenagers and young adults to dismiss or mock attitudes typically associated with people born in the two decades following World War II, known as baby boomers.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                OK boomer" is a catchphrase and meme used by teenagers and young adults to dismiss or mock attitudes typically associated with people born in the two decades following World War II, known as baby boomers.
                There are moments when it’s almost impossible not to say it 😂

Comment

Back to the thread...enough distractions....there are alot of vessels at the west coast...and if you didn't pick up on some hints ...your grain may be being given away ....like the 70s...
                  Last edited by bucket; Nov 18, 2020, 19:17.

Comment

They were ships everywhere today indeed in Vancouver.

Comment

I wonder how g3 new terminal is doing?

Comment

Smashing out the boats I’d assume. They keep taking in grain so they must be loading it on something.

Comment

Real dumb question is this 20 wheat or 19 thats being shipped.

If you guys and many others are locking bins they must be sourcing it somewere.

Re my australian link said astralia cheap wheat at moment.

$285 on farm is a 8.5/10 price even 9 forcsome grades.

Aussie farmers are sellers the chance of extra $15 or so against a fallmof $15 or so know which camp im with.

We have come off about $12 things stabalized last week.

Ya never leave two in the bush whats in your hand that matters.

So vocal commentators here suggesting big moves either up or down ....... like i could be paid thousands of dollars for a ridiculous commentblike that. Ifvthis happens that will happen but on other hand blah blah.

Comment

Mostly 20 being shipped.

Comment

Nope but he can be an ass.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
                                Nope but he can be an ass.
                                Thank you....I really have to stay out of these threads....it's as bad as chuckchuck's cut and pastes. ..I really know nothing about anything....
                                Last edited by bucket; Nov 18, 2020, 22:23.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...